Question of the day - Thursday 30 January

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Almost any kind of perfume or highly scented lotions and potions. Whenever I buy something new, I furtively try to open the lid to smell it first.T
I hear you. I always buy everything unscented, fragrance free. I wish febreeze had never been invented. I RUN from people who've put perfume on. It triggers migraines in so many people, even many who do not realize it is a trigger. Tobacco products reek, as does bleach.

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
I HATE the smell of cigarette smoke with every single cell in my body. It makes me feel sick to my stomach. It has completely ruined exercising for me because no matter where I go or what I'm doing (walking, running, cycling) I always encounter a smoker. They are everywhere and no matter what signage is outside any building people still do it. I wish I could live in a smoke free city. Lord knows I'd breath heavier than I normally do because the sweet sweet feeling of fresh clean air in my lungs is a rarity.

Rant over... sorry.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cigarette smoke is a big one for me too.

I made this lemon dijon sauce for my husband's meal the other night and when I put it in the pan I nearly gagged with the mustard smell (needless to say, my portion was without sauce). I know I don't like mustard, but I was actually taken aback by how much I recoiled.