Question Of The Day - Thursday 3 October

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have pockets in my pajama pants. When I was wearing my jeans for work, I had 3 hair binders and 2 hair clips. I showered last night and when I left for work this morning I wasn't sure how annoyed I was going to get by my hair, so I threw the hair accessories in my pocket. I only needed 1 binder today. I'll probably need to put up pigtails later because I know my hair will annoy me soon.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
At the moment nothing. Sometimes I put my phone or wireless mouse there when I’m walking between rooms and need a free hand. If I go outside I will sometimes put my spare keys in my pocket but I prefer on my belt loop.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I use a purse. If I have anything in a pocket it is just a little change from when I give in and get something out of the vending machine. I rarely do that though, I can't see making a regular habit out of paying two prices for something that I shouldn't be eating or drinking anyway.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I always carry tissues in my pockets as I have allergies.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
A piece of string, a few screws (I've been modifying one of the outdoor cat trees.) a stick of gum and a plastic bottle cap I found outside. I picked that up to throw away in the trash once I was back indoors.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Nothing. As a rule, I don't have anything in my pockets. I used to keep things in my pockets, so I didn't have to carry a purse, but in the last year or so, I've found that a purse is better.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing in my pockets currently. When I'm at work or out somewhere, I keep my keys in my pocket. Sometimes I have my phone in my pocket at work when I'm moving around the office. Occasionally I'll have money if I get change and just shove it in there.