Question of the day - Thursday 3 June

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm almost always late, so I'd like to be consistently early for a change. Plus if it's for an appointment or something, I can just sit in the waiting room and read.

allmykitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
20 minutes early. I usually have my Kindle in my purse, so I can read while I wait, but I get stressed if I'm just getting there exactly on time, and actually being late is way worse.

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
20 minutes early is way too much wasted time, so late it is. Besides I'm usually waiting 15-20 minutes at appointments anyway so 10 minutes late is actually early.

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
20 minutes early. A professional magician friend of mine said, it's better to be an hour early than one minute late. When fellow performers were late for performances they didn't get hired back again.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Early.

I have nightmares about being late. Real nightmares where the bell is about to go for the start of school or I have 2 minutes before I have to punch my time card for work and I can't find the door to get inside the building or the lift won't stop on the floor I need.

😰

20 minutes early is fine. I can read or practice my yoga breathing or just watch everyone around me. I'm fine with that.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm proud of my ability to arrive early for appts as sometimes they'll take me early. One day I was early for my
appt. at pain management. The pa came out and said your appt was yesterday!! I felt like a fool but they squeezed
me in.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Although I am impatient in waiting, i would rather be early - for the simple reason that I do not want others to wait for me as I also hate to wait for others.

Since very young my brother and I have been trained to get on any appointments or schedules ahead of time. In grade school our classes start at 7:30am but my brother and I usually arrived between 5:30 am - 6am. It was during those times that I started writing poetry during my free time, or just daydreaming. :)