Question of the day - Thursday 29 July

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A red eared slider that used to be my class pet, but never went back to school after he was rescued during the covid shutdowns. :paperbag:

His name is Myrtle because we initially thought my class got the female of the set, but we're pretty sure now he's a boy, which means the other one at school, Franklin, is likely a girl.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have an almost 8-month-old puppy named Poppy. She's a mixed breed of some kind. Her siblings were DNA tested and the most common results were Labrador, Rottweiler, and Stafordshire Terrier.

As you can see from the pictures below, Remy rules the roost and Poppy doesn't know how to feel about that. The first picture of Remy on the bed and Poppy under it was from a few days ago when Remy chased her under there because he didn't want to share the bed with her. The second picture is Remy eating Poppy's food.

1627601772738.png 1627601791964.png

Then, here's just Poppy sleeping aka when she's the cutest because she's not getting into trouble.
1627601847724.png

CarmiesMom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have an almost 8-month-old puppy named Poppy. She's a mixed breed of some kind. Her siblings were DNA tested and the most common results were Labrador, Rottweiler, and Stafordshire Terrier.

As you can see from the pictures below, Remy rules the roost and Poppy doesn't know how to feel about that. The first picture of Remy on the bed and Poppy under it was from a few days ago when Remy chased her under there because he didn't want to share the bed with her. The second picture is Remy eating Poppy's food.

View attachment 389772 View attachment 389773

Then, here's just Poppy sleeping aka when she's the cutest because she's not getting into trouble.
View attachment 389774
Awwe My kitty's like eating Holly's food as well, when we addopted Holly we knew her mother was a Chiniese Crested Hairless who had gotteb away from the house sitter while mom and dad were on Vacation anyway we soon figgured out well a year or sii latter her Daddy was a Schnauzer (not sure on mini or standard) and shes the only one who got her size from him on her back leggs shes tall ebough to steal food off of a card table so shes crated at meal and bed time and ohh she Knows Bubba aka Mignon is her boss and has a healthy respect for his bounderies which are basivcally i'm not a toy i dont want t play go find one of the other kids (he's nearly 4 years her senior and her birth day is the day before my moms according to the vet paper work we got.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes,we have 3 dogs....Otter,who's 14 and a red long coat dapple dachshund,Olivia (known as Livvy),is a double dapple red and white and spotted doxie who is now blind completely and also deaf,and Olana (known as Lana) who is also red and we have no clue as to her breed.Livvy and Lana both were dumped on the hiway and we have no clue how old they are either.Our vet estimates they're pretty close to Otter but we don't know.Just like the kitties...they're all spoiled!