Question of the day - Thursday 27 February

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My hubby drifts off so easily sometimes I'm tempted to poke him.;)
Totally get that! :lol:

I will have poor and good nights, but for the most part it's fair. I take a while to fall asleep and tend to wake up at least once in the early hours, then I always wake up a good hour and a half before I need to and take mini naps until it's time to get up.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Poorly, but I play catch up during the day. This getting-up-around-1:00am began in June of 2018 after a very rough ride to and from
the Pain Clinic. The car I rode in had scandalous shocks and struts and the driver arrived 3 hours before my my app. because she had
to pick up another client in Brunswick. Because of the haste of my leaving so early, I forgot to bring my pillow and throw to sit on.
The physicians assistant gave me one of their pillows for the ride home. That trip caused my pain levels to rise and they've never
lowered so rather than be in bed, I get up. Also, the stress of the passing of my Vincie girl and my ex-aide didn't help things. Maybe
I'll go back to sleeping later, only time will tell.:thumbsup:

:sleep:🛌💤

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was young I had sleeping problems. Sleep paralysis when 10-15 and then slept one night in three in high school. Then sleep apnea. But now, with a CPAP machine, I am sleeping the best I have ever slept in my life. Though my weak bladder requires me to get up several times a night.

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
I sleep pretty good until Demi the foghorn cries in my face at 3am. I try to put his blankie to the side of me, but he grabs it in his teeth and jumps on top of me and kneads up and down right on my stomach where I had the operation. :headshake:
Sorry I find it funny but I’m picturing the YouTube called “Simmons cat”. His cat does jump on simon and knead. If you’d watched it you would laugh at his antics 😁 I’m sorry you’re having trouble with sleep 😕

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
My ability to get a good nights sleep is almost non existent 😕. I take forever to fall asleep. I usually get up once for a bathroom trip and may or may not fall asleep quickly. I had to go to sleeping in my own bedroom because my husband has restless legs and a cpap. It should be better but it’s not. So Jemima comes in and brings me things to play with (although she’s getting better about sleeping when I am). Occasionally, I don’t sleep at all 😫

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poorly. I used to get 4 hours a night, which was pretty normal. Then, when things were bad with my ex-husband, I slept in shifts of about 20 to 30 minutes apart for about three hours. Now, I have C-PTSD and take pretty strong doses of medication to help me sleep and to avoid nightly nightmares, giving me eight hours or so, if I am left alone. I cannot, however, go to sleep until very late/early, depending on how you want to look at it. I went to bed at 8 am today. That is a little later than normal. With or without medication, I have always had some rather vivid, unusual dreams, often with reoccurring events and places.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a great deal of trouble falling asleep and sometimes get up and read until 4-5 a.m. I don't get up to pee anymore. Those of you who do get up every hour or two should have your blood glucose checked the next time you go to the doctor. Getting up at night to pee is a sign of diabetes, which is very treatable. That's why I don't have to get up for that anymore.