Purraise
Hi everyone :wave3:

What is your favourite item of clothing ? :D

At the moment mine is my sketcher boots. So comfy and warm ! :cloud9:

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah now then. Loose fitting jogging pants and t shirt. If I had my way, it would be the law that only they could be worn and that includes at weddings and any other formal do. Radical I know but since I've got old I hate feeling encumbered by most other types of clothing. It's cheaper too. These guys had the right idea in principle although they're a bit light on the jogginess. Oh, and no hats though, they get on my nerves as well. I'm a grumpy old man.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
If by favorite you mean comfy then it's probably a toss up between my favorite pair of yoga pants and a hoodie.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, I have to agree, Yoga pants! When I am just home relaxing, I'm usually wearing yoga pants, a tank top, & if chilly, a long comfy cardigan too. All about being comfy at home!
Like the Fiber One commercial with the "she shed rules", no shoes, no bra! :agree::D

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now it's one of my shirts. It's lightweight knit sweater material, soft, nice enough to wear to work, and has pockets.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Anything comfortable. I'm not really into clothing. As long as it feels nice and fits good.