Purraise
Hi everyone :wave2:

How many rooms do you have in your house ? :thumbsup:

I have 9 rooms in my home :)

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 6 rooms in my house. One small bath room, two bed rooms, one living room, one rec room and one bath room.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have seven. Three bedrooms, a living room, a sitting room, a kitchen, and a bathroom. We also have an unfinshed--but not scary!--basement. Our bedroom was really an office with builtin bookshelves; however, we needed three bedrooms and I have more books than clothes.

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
12, 13 if I count the Kitchen and dining area as different rooms. The house I grew up in also has 13 rooms.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have 4 bedrooms, 1 1/2 bathrooms, kitchen, living room, dining room, an unfinished basement, a walk-up attic that could be converted to living space, and anterooms at each of the 3 entry doors, so it could be said that we have 14 rooms.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Main level has three bedrooms, a living room /dining room combo, kitchen and two bathrooms. And, the reason I love this house, four hall closets including a 4 x 10 walk-in. Basement is unfinished but divided into three rooms. Main room down there has a fireplace.

VinceL

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Unlike many retired couples, when we bought our retirement home we upsized rather than downsized...went from 2600 sq. ft. to 5000 sq. ft. My wife likes to entertain, and she wanted lots of space.

The main floor of our house has:
- master bedroom with bathroom and walk-in closet
- 2 bedrooms which share a full bathroom
- an office
- dining room
- living room
- kitchen
- sun room
- 1/2 bath
- laundry room
- "mud" room - room you enter when coming in from garage

The lower floor has:
- 1 bedroom
- full bath
- an exercise room
- 2 large rooms (25' x 25' and 20' x 40')
- large unfinished storage room

We had a detached 2-story "garage" built which we use for one car. The upstairs is a carpeted room about 28' x 28'. The first floor includes a carpeted room about 28' x 16'. The rooms have heat and A/C but there is no water.

I'm not sure how many rooms that works out to. :dunno:

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Main floor - 2, living room and kitchen/dining area
Upstairs - 4, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom
Basement - 6 ?, bathroom/laundry, the rec room is divided but not "completely" enclosed as two separate rooms but we use them as 2 and 3 storage room areas,

So, 12 in total, but only 9 are "usable" space/rooms. The storage rooms are on the "crawlspace" side of the basement (we have a side-split). But as storage rooms they are quite handy because the crawl-space side is still 5 feet high, so we don't really have to "crawl" in them.

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Really just three-the main room combines the kitchen and living room, and then there are the bedroom and bathroom.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ten if you count the pantry.

There's also a kitchen, dining room, bathroom, laundry/half bath, sun/cat room, front room, and three bedrooms (one of which is used for storage, one as fiancé's office and one as our actual bedroom).

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know what counts as a room, lol. I live in a converted 100-year-old barn. It wasn't done by a barn enthusiast or anything; just a guy who wanted a place for his farmhands to live, so it's not fancy. OSB on the walls and the bathrooms were primitive (my uncle totally rebuilt the bathroom/laundry room, so that one is updated). It's a classic barn with a lean-to. The barn part has a big room, the kitchen/dining area, and a bathroom. The lean-to has a storage room, an entry room, the bedroom and a bathroom/laundry room. So 7 maybe? And the loft is unfinished but I do use it for storage. At first I didn't know why the guy made 2 bathrooms, but it turns out he separated the lean-to and the barn parts. There used to be a lockable door between them but I took that out.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live in a studio apartment, so technically I have two rooms. The living area and the bathroom.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a 2 story house,but we don't use the upstairs except for storage,and there are 2 rooms and a closet up there.Downstairs there's a bedroom,bathroom,diningroom,kitchen and utility room.We have a partial basement but I don't go down there.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know what counts as a room, lol. I live in a converted 100-year-old barn. It wasn't done by a barn enthusiast or anything; just a guy who wanted a place for his farmhands to live, so it's not fancy. OSB on the walls and the bathrooms were primitive (my uncle totally rebuilt the bathroom/laundry room, so that one is updated). It's a classic barn with a lean-to. The barn part has a big room, the kitchen/dining area, and a bathroom. The lean-to has a storage room, an entry room, the bedroom and a bathroom/laundry room. So 7 maybe? And the loft is unfinished but I do use it for storage. At first I didn't know why the guy made 2 bathrooms, but it turns out he separated the lean-to and the barn parts. There used to be a lockable door between them but I took that out.
sounds really nice!!!!