Question of the day - Thursday 22 April

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
I have two pillows, one a Tempurpedic and one a regular pillow and I have them one on top of the other. DH does not use a pillow but wads up a towel and props his neck up somehow which I don't understand. He even made me return a very nice pillow to BBB once. The decorative pillows are on the sofa. They are nice William Morris designs but once when they were on the bed a cat who apparently did not like my taste in decorating wet on them. No medical problem. That was it. I hate your pillows and I am going to let you know.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have one big fluffy one. My husband keeps two on his side, and the thin one he'll put under his feet after a workout sometimes.

I used to have a second body pillow during pregnancy, but don't use it anymore.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have three apiece and one extra for our cat Tara. He and I have two to sleep on and one that goes between our knees. Of the twelve cats, six sleep on our bed. Tara is a bit territorial of my head (she will wrap her body around it), so we keep a pillow behind mine so that she can sleep without making me feel claustrophobic.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
No decorative pillows but three to sleep with. My head pillow is a Columbia Ice Fiber pillow, one back pillow is a modified My Pillow that has had half its stuffing removed, and the other back pillow is a shredded memory foam pillow.