Hi everyone :wave3:

Another super easy question for you this Thursday :p

What color is your toothbrush ? :biggrin:

Mine is white with a pink stripe :)

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Yellow & white but I also change every 3 months and usually to a different color.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always try to get some sort of green, presently white with green. Green being my favorite color. I am funny about some things. I am not comfortable if I can't get a green toothbrush. :dunno::think::nervous:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
One dark blue one light blue I think. I got in the habit of brushing my teeth in the kitchen when my DD was tiny because then she'd let me do hers in her high chair. Now it's just more convenient to keep one out here for bedtime because everyone else is in bed hours before me. So I have two. :lol:

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One dark blue one light blue I think. I got in the habit of brushing my teeth in the kitchen when my DD was tiny because then she'd let me do hers in her high chair. Now it's just more convenient to keep one out here for bedtime because everyone else is in bed hours before me. So I have two. :lol:
Wow, MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles , this just brought back something I forgot. I took care of my Dad for ten years until he passed and needed to not be up in the bathroom away from him too long. So I did what I could in the kitchen sink, like my shampoo and brushing my teeth so then I could just take a quick bath in the upstairs bathroom and not be away too long!

It makes me smile to think of a little toddler in the high chair having their tiny teeth brushed! :D

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We have Philips electric toothbrushes; they're white.
(The last one the dentist gave me was pink)

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I have a black one with a red stripe in the bathroom and a black one with a purple strip in the kitchen.