Question Of The Day - Thursday 20 April

Freedom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Clean up after I cook. I LOVE to cook. For older members on here: My Mum always said that when I was finished cooking the place looked like Julia Child had been in! LOL J Child used to have a show on TV, and the mess in the kitchen by the end of the show was quite a sight. I can manage to have everything all over the entire kitchen - cabinet doors, floor, you name it. And I hate cleaning up after myself!

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would pay someone to clean my house if I could bear someone in my house cleaning. It's a Catch 22 for me. Maybe one day I will have someone in since a Victorian house is a lot to maintain by one person.

We need to pay someone to come in & varnish our hardwood floors. Husband originally wanted to do it, but he's made a mess of it before because it's a delicate job to do, so we'll probably have someone in.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dishes. I will gladly cook and clean, just please do not make me do dishes!
I hate that also but if Tom empties the dishwasher I don't mind doing the dishes. It's difficult for me to reach where we keep everything plus he's terrible at loading anyway. I should not even complain about this because he easily does the dishes more than I do because he is home earlier than I am.