Question of the day - Thursday 2 July

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hey everyone :)

Another easy question for you this Thursday ......

What’s your Favorite pizza topping ? 🍕 :drool:

Mine is mushrooms :yummy:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Lately I've really been enjoying ricotta cheese on a pizza.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We only have pizza 3 or 4 times a year, but when we do, it's just a pepperoni one from ALDI.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really like a fancy pizza with all the weird stuff like capers and artichoke hearts, but if I'm ordering from a regular pizza place I like pepperoni and mushrooms (together, on the same pizza).

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
It's hard for me to pick just one topping so I will try to limit my favorites: spinach, green/red peppers and onion.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Are we assuming that cheese is a given? Gotta have lots of gooey cheese! And then pepperoni. And ‘shrooms.

Xraystyle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This has several answers. If I'm eating at a new place or on a budget, just cheese. If a pizza place can't get a plain ol' cheese pizza right, it doesn't deserve my business, imho. haha

but once I've established that the crust, sauce, and cheese are up to snuff, I'll branch into veggies. My favorite place when I lived in Chicago was called Aroma,and I'd order half red onion & green pepper, half green olive & feta. If I'm throwing a frozen pizza in the oven, I often put those extras on top, too.

Back in the Twin Cities, I often got the greek inspired "Athena" pizza from Pizza Luce which had olives, onions, peppers, feta, and artichoke hearts.

I worked at Godfather's Pizza in high school, which resulted in a love affair with taco pizza (combining my two favorite foods???) and was stoked to find that one of the big budget chains here, Pizza School, does a "quesadilla" pizza that is quite similar, so I often order that (without mushrooms)!

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Plenty of cheese is a must!I likepepperoni probably the best,but I also like a wide assortment of veggies on my pizza too.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Black olives and onions. If I feel like getting a meat topping it's bacon or sausage.

Xraystyle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Was that in Edgewater? There are some wonderful ethnic restaurants in that area. :thumbsup:
Yup! I lived near Thorndale~
I wish I had been a more adventurous eater back then, but I mostly stuck to pizza and hot dogs if I was eating out! haha