Question of the day - Thursday 1st July

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Hands down the Zoo!!! I love animals and feel at peace around them. Years ago, I actually went to the zoo one day and the next day I went to The Natural Museum where they had a bunch of stuff zoo animals.😟 I felt really weirded out and had to get out of there....and then I went back to the Zoo!!! 🐅🐆🦓🐘🦏🦒:redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::cloud9:

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hands down the Zoo!!! I love animals and feel at peace around them. Years ago, I actually went to the zoo one day and the next day I went to The Natural Museum where they had a bunch of stuff zoo animals.😟 I felt really weirded out and had to get out of there....and then I went back to the Zoo!!! 🐅🐆🦓🐘🦏🦒:redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::cloud9:
The zoo here has a collection of taxidermy animals they inherited from some rich old guy who got a kick out of hunting large game. So it's a bit of a shock to see all the dead animals and then go out and see all the live animals! The specimens are falling apart now and have been restored about as many times as they can be, so I don't know if they'll attempt to replace them from other old collections (it's actually surprisingly hard to get rid of old taxidermy) or what they plan to do. Delbridge Museum of Natural History | Sioux Falls, SD

Anyway, yeah, I think I'd choose the zoo, too. They have books, they have museum exhibits, they have a playground and sitting areas, plus the animals. . .can't go wrong!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My first inclination was to choose the zoo because I'm fascinated with animals especially primates. 🦍 🐵 Then I thought about it and picked the library, then I thought some more and picked the museum. But since they say go with your first answer I'm choosing the zoo and that's my final answer. 👍