Question of the day -Thursday 19 March

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At the desk in my den room, on the computer - I just got home from an evening shift so unwinding :sleep2: My dance school closed for the next three weeks so unable to teach of course, but still have my other job. Since it is part of an essential store/department I continue with my shifts as normal. Pretty thankful, really! Considering what other people are going through. But have the weekend off so isolation and plans time.

In any case all my boogie monsters are chilling with me :hearthrob:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Meant to be getting ready for work but let Blue out for a pee and a poop and heard a dog yelping, Blue had neighbors dog pinned against the fence..dog got out and strayed into Blues territory..

Wowza!! Blue is a bad-ass, ha!!!! How big is the dog?

Drinking tea, online, rewashed a load of darks because I forgot about them yesterday,

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I'm at home, having a cup of tea. I'm going to get up in a minute, make a start on dinner and then put all the laundry away.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wowza!! Blue is a bad-ass, ha!!!! How big is the dog?
Dog is a border collie cross..Blue doesn't run when he gets attacked by dogs which thankfully has only happen once before...he runs at them. He plays with my sisters dog but if the dog shows any aggression the cat is right on him straight away. Male Bengal thing..my others have all been the same if dogs come into their yard.

Thump417

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Laying in bed .... keeping an eye on my foster, soon to be mama.... waiting and worrying as she hasn’t felt well today

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Laying in bed .... keeping an eye on my foster, soon to be mama.... waiting and worrying as she hasn’t felt well today
Sending :vibes::vibes::vibes:
I hope whoever you foster for has access to a vet at the moment.

Posting in between phone calls.. I'm pretty good with my own company, but lots of friends are finding the isolation difficult and are very ready for a chat. I've had three today (it's 11am here).

maeganj

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It's almost bedtime here. I'm sitting with my husband watching the last episode of Picard🤓