Question of the day -Thursday 19 March

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi everyone :wave3:

Where are you right now ? & what are you doing besides being on TCS ? :)

I’m currently sat on my sofa, kinda watching bits of the news on TV.
I have a few pairs of eyes watching me as it’s nearly feeding time & how dare I even be a minute late :lol: :gingercat:

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sitting on my daybed in the living room watching "Captain America: The First Avenger" trying to get enough gumption to comb out my hair. I usually take showers before bed, but I slept with a hair treatment in and had to do it this morning (technically, afternoon). I have hip-length hair and it takes forever to comb out after a shower.

Last edited:

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sitting at the desk in the spare room which I'm supposed to be clearing out! Katy (small, shy, black cat) was perched behind me but when I twisted around to find out which cat was keeping my back warm, she got scared and jumped down. She is now in her usual position, lying across the hallway, in the doorway to my bedroom hoping that I will join her on the bed.

Bad-tempered Emily (grey tabby) is lying nearby on the spare bed among cushions, files and boxes. She is pretending to sleep but is watching me closely. When I get up she will follow me to make sure that when I sit down with my book, she, top cat, will get onto my lap first. She has already chased away my other 2 black cats; Mogi is now under the bed and Meghan, who did at least try to resist Emily's attack, has retired to another room.
:angrycat: :purr::purr::purr:
Now Katy has returned and is chirping happily behind my back. If I move, I'll upset her again and Emily will have won another victory. CATS!

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sitting on my couch watching Maleficent. Going to finish getting dinner ready in about 15 minutes. The one good thing is because it's March break here, all of the kids/family channels are playing really good Disney and Pixar movies! Next week TV might not be as good, but for my first week in isolation (not because I'm sick, just because I'm not working / staying home as much as possible)...it's not too bad.

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In the downstairs living room at my mom's house. My computer is set up in front of a comfy, oversized sofa chair. This is my day to start getting stuff down: took a bike ride, finally set up the other 2 litter boxes that were not filled when moving this past weekend, ate ice cream, tried to get mobile banking working so I could deposit some work checks but the person helping me could not figure out how to help me because it was not showing in her system that I was locked out... (may have to visit the bank in person to deposit them...), e-mailed 2 of 3 teachers to ask if they were okay with me doing school remotely if I move out of my rental (1 yes so far!), and playing Wizardry 8.

Earlier, I was dancing in the living room with music turned up... hahaha, the kittens look so confused! Should they be alert and scared? They always look so concerned or curious when I'm doing weird, awesome things like that.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Home and online. Someone on my town's Facebook page has suggested this, so I am looking for a picture of an egg to print out -

View attachment 326947
My neighborhood is doing that too. Someone set up a schedule for the next week. First it was shamrocks, tomorrow is silly faces and so on. I posted my silly face yesterday. The kids seem to love it. Someone counted 53 shamrocks! That's a lot of walking.

Xraystyle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm at the office doing "work"! The support staff (cleaners, part-timers) all came back today (it's Friday morning). We might have students back on Monday.
I'm a little bummed...I wanted a corona staycation like everyone else. What's the point of getting paid when none of your friends did? I even saved extra money this week because our boss bought us all lunches I could actually eat (instead of the questionable cafeteria food we usually get)

One of my closest friends here (location-wise as well as friendship-wise) just took responsibility for a street cat that was really sick, so while she's started a campaign to raise funds, I definitely can't be asking her to hang out and spend money right now... Guess I'm getting a default weekend staycation?

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sitting in my room, on the computer. I just finished doing my hour of stretching exercises for my sore right leg. Demi is in here with me, sleeping on top of the entertainment system.