Question of the day - Thursday 17 September

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am technically a morning person and a bit of a night owl; however, I have C-PTSD that causes me anxiety if I go to be earlier 4 am. I feel better if I go to sleep just after the sun starts to come up though. I have to take medication to make me fall asleep. Before the C-PTSD, I would go to bed around 12 am or 1 am and be up no later than 6 am. No clock. No alarm. Just up and wide awake.

miss eveliina

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have always been a morning person. When I was growing up, I remember waking up with my father every morning at around 4:30 - 5 am while we had coffee and read the morning paper together when it was delivered. In university, I would stay up mostly all-night studying, working on assignments or both. Surprisingly, I did not have a problem with only getting a few hours of sleep and waking up to an early start. To this day, I can still stay up late, get little sleep, and wake up early and be pleasant. There is something about early mornings that I love. The first cup of coffee in the morning is also great. :hyper:

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Definitely a morning person. Even though I've been retired for almost 4 years now, I'm usually in bed around 9 or so and up around 4:30 or 5. Michele, on the other hand, is a total night owl- probably from working the 11 to 7 shift for 37 years.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Being retired, I kinda go to bed when the mood strikes ..sometimes by 9 and sometimes not til 11.I'm almost always up by 8,but I've got to have my 2 cups of coffee before navigating about the house and getting started on my day.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Being retired, I kinda go to bed when the mood strikes ..sometimes by 9 and sometimes not til 11.I'm almost always up by 8,but I've got to have my 2 cups of coffee before navigating about the house and getting started on my day.
I am with you, Lizzie, except I have to get my exercise, these days a long walk, between cup one and cup two. Getting it done is my motivation to get back to that second cup.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am with you, Lizzie, except I have to get my exercise, these days a long walk, between cup one and cup two. Getting it done is my motivation to get back to that second cup.
I have to be careful walking outside...my balance isn't all that it used to be...so I take to the treadmill a couple of times a day and that works for me.The one we have our son and daughter in law bought for us and I can adjust the speed as well as the incline and there are other programs too.