GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hey everyone :wave3:

Todays question is ….

What color is your sofa ? :)

Mine is sort of black/dark grey - looks black from a distance, but up close you realise its isn’t :crazy:

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone :wave3:

Todays question is ….

What color is your sofa ? :)

Mine is sort of black/dark grey - looks black from a distance, but up close you realise its isn’t :crazy:
Mostly Green, some tan

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is the mattress on my futon and it isn't the best color, it's off-white and shows every single thing. I plan to get a new mattress soon.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is a futon, and fits a full-size sheet, so that's what I keep on it; I can barely remember what the original cover looks like. But I'm pretty sure it's a dark brown corduroy. The sheets I use for it are: solid gray, brown/gray plaid, and white with blue snowflakes, changed weekly. I try to match the color to the weather a bit, but also am amused by using the snowflake set in the summer :D.

Last edited:

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One is light grey, the other is currently a dark blue with a floral print.

allmykitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Brown .. it was left by someone who rented the house in between my grandfather's death and my ability to move out here as "too large to get through the door". I don't like it, but can't currently afford to replace.

PMousse

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Brown. It's like the suede side of leather (?). It's sooo comfy but sometimes I get an urge to switch to a light-colored sofa.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Does a well ravaged armchair count? I’m afraid to get a sofa! Anyway what’s left of it has little embroidered birds on, very cheerily Mexican.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It was grey-ish. Now it's grey-ish with black and white and red cat hair all over it :crazy: