Question of the day - Thursday 17 February

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do not have a couch....the cats do....oh,and the dogs did at one time.I built it many years ago out of 2x6's and some one by for the seat base of it.Painted white,and at the moment is covered with a fall scene quilt and a couple of crocheted throws.I washed their blankies yesterday so I don't think there's too much cat hair......

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's black leather. It doesn't look it but it's older than DD and she'll be 27 next month. Of course it is equipped with the obligatory cat napping area. :happycat:

1645152333398.png

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Our sofa is a print. We've had it forever with its matching rocker recliner. And we won't get rid of it because Mollipop and Tabby don't know how to behave with furniture!

This is an old picture with Banshee and BooBoo lying together on the back of the sofa. Both babies are at the Bridge. That's what our sofa looks like.
sofa.jpg

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cat sofas, I only borrow a seat there, have become calico with “cat art” arms. I would probably call them domesticated long/short hair multicolored. Tortie? Under that they might be tan and blue. :dunno:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Tan. We desperately need a new one but it would have to be a custom order and I don't feel like waiting a year to get it.