Another easy question this Thursday :)

Do you have any tattoos or piercings ?

I don't have any tattoos. But, I do have my ears and my belly button pierced :D

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I have one tattoo of my childhood cat with wings (cattoo!). Not going to lie, it isn't the best tattoo ever. Its 10 years old so its fuzzed and faded some. The joys of aging, lol. I don't regret it, subject, or placement. I do have moments where I wish I had spent more time finding someone and not come in with a specific image. Part of me wants to get it touched up and see what can be done to fix the face. But its a memory as it is of a time and place. So I leave it for now.

I do want tattoos of/for Link and Rocket in a few years and I have been toying with getting another one sooner (non-cat). But money was an issue for a long time and I have a general rule of I have to like an idea for a year to make sure it is something I won't regret later.

No piercings. Well, my ears are pierced but I don't wear earrings. I can and do on special occasions since the holes never closed. I tried to get a piercing on the top of my ear but my body rejected it which has kept me from getting any others. The joys of allergies.

Last edited:

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just my earlobes. I'm not a fan of needles. I haven't worn earrings for a really long time but the holes haven't closed up.

mokapi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I cry like an infant with needles, so no. I got my ears pierced at 24 and the piercer was so frustrated with me, lol. I came in with my then-best friend who is head to toe in tats.

I have a couple of tattoos in mind, but haven't had the guts to get them done yet. I'm also a very indecisive person, so I'm worried I'd change my mind on the placement, style, etc. after it was too late. Instead, I also have the designs as artwork, so I can just hang them up and look at them :lol:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope; no tattoos, no piercings, no subdermal implants, no lip plate, no ear gauges, and no transdermal implants. I do have some scarification, from some bitification and scratchification, owed to too much catification, though, and I have a pair of trousers with no cuffs - that's pretty racy, huh? I always wanted one of those enormous door-knocker-sized nose rings with a cheek tattoo beside it that said, "Bell Out Of Order - Please Knock."

Last edited:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I've got a couple of old ones, a jasmine flower on my hip and a large lotus flower on my shoulder. I want to get the lotus tattoo recolored. It's 20 years old and faded but frankly it hasn't been top on my list of priorities. :lol:

cheeser

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No tattoos. I got my ears pierced when I was about eight years old, but honestly, I'm not even sure if they're still pierced. I think it's been at least ten years since I last wore any earrings. My fingers just aren't quite as nimble as they used to be. :wink:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
No tattoos, only one ear piercing in each ear and it took over a year of begging and pleading for my mom to let me do it when I was in middle school. Then, of course, when my younger sister wanted to do it she had no problem. Being the oldest sibling has it's disadvantages. :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Just one ear piercing in each ear that I had done in my teens. I've thought about getting a tattoo, but I hate needles, so don't think it'll ever happen.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My ears are pierced and I have 4 tattoos. A rose on my left shoulderblade that I got when I was 19. A black panther on my right hip that I got when I was 22, a band of roses around my left ankle that I got at 26 and a black bear sitting in front of a pine tree on my left forearm that I got when I was 42.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
6 piercings in each ear, 5 in the lobe and one conch piercing in the cartilage at the top. Labret piercing and deviated septum, although I haven't worn anything through those ones for over ten years now.

An anklet tattoo of wild roses, a gold fish tattoo on my stomach and a tattoo of koi carp that covers half of my back, from shoulder to butt.

I'd have more tattoos if I could afford them.

:p

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No tattoos.

Three piercings on each earlobe :) I heart them. I'm itching to get a fourth earlobe piercing eventually, but no rush at the moment.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Ears pierced when I was 12. one piercing still works in left ear. right side sealed up. nope don't want anymore. No tats. I have pain fears with enough from my medical issues. Nope no nothing-just plain tanned skin is all I want.