Question of the day - Thursday 15 April

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
It's a toss up for me with the exception of #3, I hate hot weather. We have a fireplace and I do enjoy watching it snow outside in winter, #1. But I also love autumn with the leaves on the trees changing color, #4. And sunny with the windows open, #2, is appealing but I could skip the cleaning. So if I had to pick one I'd say #4.

Last edited:

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
I would say number 2 because I love Spring. I catch Spring Fever every year and feel like putting my best foot forward. The weather is lovely, I can do Spring cleaning, exercise more (especially taking long hikes), and just be more out and about than before. Love, love, love Spring!!!🦋🥀🌺🌻🌷🦋

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Oh, difficult. There are things I love about all four choices, but I guess I'll go for number 2.

I haven’t seen very much snow in my life, so any opportunity to be in some, I’ll take it.
Ha, come and visit me in February and then see how you like it. I need someone to help me dig my way out of the house every morning.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
If I can only choose one, than I guess # 3.

However, 2, 3 and 4 all sound nice, as #2 in April would be lovely. And #3 in July perfect. And #4 in October great.

1 never. I hate snow, and will happily send any I get to those who chose #1.