Question of the day - Thursday 13 May

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The last thing I bought was groceries....I'm not sure what the last thing scanned in was though, so I guess I get "groceries". Pretty awesome...
However, just this afternoon, I "bought" some larger bills from my work. They needed small bills so we traded. Do you think that would count? I think a lifetime of money would be fantastic!!!!!

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:flail:I've just ordered a little model sailing boat and some wooden fish, shells and seahorses to decorate a summer wreath for the front door!

🐚 :fish:⛵ :fish: 🐚

A lifetime supply? I'm fairly certain, I'll never want to buy them again - unless I set up a business!

The last thing I actually bought and held in my hand were a few groceries - perishables because today is a public holiday and the shops are closed. I'll gladly accept bread, butter and eggs, which I can remember buying, instead of the wooden items! :please:

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
The last thing I bought was groceries early this morning at the market. Now, it the question means the "actual" last thing in the cart that would have been sugar free ice cream for my husband. Frankly, it tastes like ice milk and is not that great, but at least it is food so I should be grateful.