Question of the day - Thursday 13 January

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Catnip Scarperton

Do you ever try and see what they would be if Noodles was first? I don't think Stretch Scrapples is quite as cool, but there could be gems on other memes.
I think I always use Mooch first because that's how it is in my username. I do however check every name for every member of our family. :lol: :biggrin:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I always use Mooch first because that's how it is in my username. I do however check every name for every member of our family. :lol: :biggrin:
I totally see who it is for my husband, J and the cats as well. Sometimes Myrtle, but I usually forget about him.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
With a name like that, you run the saloon and betting parlor.
My life's dream. I was either going to do that or be a yoga teacher, but there weren't a lot of saloons to be had....

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If anyone else wanted to know what their cats are doing in our western town:

allmykitties allmykitties 's Clawsome Whiskas is the bouncer at the saloon. No one messes with Mr. Whiskas
MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles ' Clawsome Hairballeo is the barber with a dark secret.
aliceneko aliceneko 's Floofs Furchillis is the mayor's beautiful wife, which makes Buster Furchill the mayor. He is running unopposed in the upcoming election.
Katie M Katie M 's Tunafish Scrapples is the town fishmonger whose family owns the nearby lake. They control the town's fish and water supply.
misty8723 misty8723 's Catnip McGee owns the cafe and serves the best cornbread and cream for 100 miles.
Lari Lari 's Catnip Scarperton is the school teacher who snubbed her rich family out east to come to a small western town all on her own.
pearl99 pearl99 's Catnip Catsidy is the town busybody who knows everything about everyone, including Clawsome Hairballeo's dark secret. She is writing poison pen letters to expose everyone as we speak.
V vince 's Cheesy Purrington is the former sheriff. He inherited a fortune when his brother struck gold and split it with him, prompting him to retire early. He sits on his porch playing the harmonica all day.
MonaLyssa33 MonaLyssa33 's Doc Snacktime is the town's actual doctor. She also happens to be the first female doctor in the state.
strider rose strider rose 's Slinky Fluffentsuff is a dancehall girl working at the saloon. She is saving up to buy her own ranch.
Margot Lane Margot Lane 's Clawsome Snaggletooth is the cousin to the pink Hanna Barbera mountain lion as well as a pantomime who does the opening show at the saloon.
Jcatbird Jcatbird 's Slinky Puff is part of the outlaw gang; although, it is a reluctant alliance.Slinky has dreams of becoming an artist but is too shy to go public with it.
Mia6 Mia6 's Clawsomé Purrington is the former sheriff's daughter and owns the general store. Clawsomé Purrington is the town's most eligible bachelorette.
vansX2 vansX2 's Slinky Catsidy is pearl99's Catnip Catsidy sister-in-law and helps Catnip gather the dirt on the townsfolk to avoid Catnip telling everyone of her secret past.

Last edited: