Purraise
Home Alone
It's a Wonderful Life
A Christmas Carol with Sims,and Owens are my favorite Scrooges

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love the Rankin/Bass specials from the 60's/70's like Santa Claus is Comin' to Town, The Year Without a Santa Claus,Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Rudolph's Shiny New Year, Jack Frost and Nestor the Long Eared Christmas Donkey.

I also love A Christmas Story, Elf, Bad Santa, Christmas Vacation, The Santa Clause (just the original) and Miracle on 34th St.

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
I love the Rankin/Bass specials from the 60's/70's like Santa Claus is Comin' to Town, The Year Without a Santa Claus,Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Rudolph's Shiny New Year, Jack Frost and Nestor the Long Eared Christmas Donkey.

I also love A Christmas Story, Elf, Bad Santa, Christmas Vacation, The Santa Clause (just the original) and Miracle on 34th St.
I forgot about the Santa clause! The original only; you’re right...👍🏼

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
White Christmas is my favorite movie of all time. I watch it any time and might know it by heart. So I don't consider it in the Christmas movie category. :lol:

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know it isn't really a Christmas movie, but it always plays at Christmas time and I'm often drawn to it - The Sound of Music.

I also really like "A Muppet's Christmas Carol" and of course "Merry Christmas Mr Bean"! Mr Bean is way too sentimental for me to give up :redheartpump:

Other then that, despite loving Christmas itself, I don't really like a lot of Christmas movies :paperbag:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I had to pick one it would probably be Christmas in Connecticut with Barbara Stanwyck. But I'm not a big fan of watching the same movies over and over. I like watching new ones, like on the Hallmark Channel.