Question of the day - Thursday 12 August

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have an older sister who died at birth, another older sibling who was a miscarriage, and a younger sister who is pretty much dead to me so I guess in a way I'm an only child.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have one older sister, so I'm the youngest...I do have 2 younger step-brothers (twins), but they didn't become part of my life until I was almost an adult, they are 9 years younger than me. They're great guys, they are my family...we just never became that close.
Oh...and I guess I technically have one older step-sister...but we've only ever met twice in the over 20 years my Mom and Step-dad have been together...She's a twit (I'm being nice) so I don't care to know her.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A little late, but I am the fifth of six. I have two older sisters, two older brothers (They died before I was born.), and one younger sister. Using only their middle names, we are Eileen Hillary, Ann Frances Xavier Cabrini, Wyatt Yule, Micah Richardson, Erin Faith (Me), Renee Rachel.

Last edited:

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I am the youngest of four, and the only girl. My brothers are 20,18, and 8 years older.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I am late but here goes:

I am the eldest on my biological Mother's side.
I am the eldest on my biological Father's side.
I am the youngest on my adopted family.