GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hey everyone :)

Today question is ……..

Whats the story behind your profile picture ? :thumbsup:

Mine is of one of my Maine Coons called Marley.
Not sure why I picked that picture over all the other 1000’s of pics I’ve got. I guess I just thought he looked particularly handsome in this pic :)

TMcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mine is of Frances laying on the stairs and when we got Frances she was from a home with a little girl that grew up with Frances but then they moved and we took Frances and it broke the little girl's heart to see her cat was going away from her so I promised that girl that every time I would see Frances doing a cute thing I would take a picture of her and send it to her and she thought it was a great idea so I guess I just loved this pictures the most!

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is my beautiful Willow. It was taken about three years ago when her main method of communicating or even interacting with me was to stare at me. My son was at my house at the time and he snapped this picture of her. Since then she has come so far and now not only snuggles next to me but also screams at me like a normal demanding cat when there is something she wants.

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is the first pic I ever got of Charlie and Selene together. I had brought Selene home less than a month earlier, and I wasn't sure how Charlie would react. I was so pleased when I saw them together.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is Lelia, and it's just a picture I really like of her. I believe it's my second profile picture (the first being another picture of Lelia I really liked when she was a kitten, and figured once she was an adult it was probably time to change).

MistyMorening

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
When Misty was a kitten--she loved her towel. (that's the blue background behind her) She liked to hide underneath it with her tail sticking out (so not very good hiding but still) and by the time she stopped using it she pretty much obliterated. Plus, who doesn't like little kittens? I like to remember her both when she was young and old, so I like to alternate between her kitten and her cat pictures.

--Misty Morening

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is of Maisie and Remy from a few years ago when we lived in my apartment. I have Flora now too, but haven't really changed it since I started my account here. The main reason I chose the picture was because it was one of the few ones I have of Maisie and Remy because Maisie is and was especially 3 years ago, reluctant to be out when I was in the room.

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is the first successful picture taken of pregnant Katy, many years ago. She was trapped and then housed in my basement. I didn't see her for several days but after three weeks she was happy to sit on my garden furniture, which was stored in her room. I couldn't touch her, but she allowed a photo. After being neutered, she should have been returned to where she was found - but she was one of those who stayed. She's sitting behind me now - keeping my back warm.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This pic is Blue doing his head down slow determined plod patrolling the borders of HIS property. It exudes confidence and the attitude of I am coming, get out of my way I own this place.. Reminds me of the way big cats walk and I love it. Not the jumpy, nervous, always on the alert boy he used to be.
Another part of his patrol..lol

20201226_152418.jpg

Last edited:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
This pic is Blue doing his head down slow determined plod patrolling the borders of HIS property. It exudes confidence and the attitude of I am coming, get out of my way I own this place.. Reminds me of the way big cats walk and I love it. Not the jumpy, nervous, always on the alert boy he used to be.
Another part of his patrol..lol

View attachment 383866
He has the most beautiful coat pattern!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Mine is our former cat, Neely. She loved to lay on the computer keyboard. She's also the reason why I joined TCS so I have kept her in my profile picture all these years and have no plans to change it. :hearthrob::redheartpump::hearthrob: