Question of the day - Thursday 10 June

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mine is of my cats when they were still kittens, and fit together on the stool. They always say on it while we were preparing dinner, begging for a little snack or treat. It shows how vocal Luci is as well 😂 it was a nice shot of them together, which doesn't happen a lot anymore

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is a Feral rescue kitten named Bright. As a tiny kitten she guarded the door of a small building and was there every time I looked. She was the guardian for her mom and siblings until one day they all vanished. Now you see us, now you don’t. I had been so close to bringing them all in for socializing, vetting and adoption. I was frantic and for weeks I searched the surrounding woods and swamp. Then, just as mysteriously, the kittens were back and Bright was at her guard post again. I got the kittens and a couple of weeks later trapped their mom to reunite them. The reunion was beautiful and all the kitties socialized. Bright was adopted by someone who also adopted her mom. Avatar and Ring, her brothers were also adopted within days of entering the foster home. They had lived in a little green and White House that looked like something out of a story book and the kitties had gotten the nickname of the Gingerbread kitties. Three calicos and one ginger. They left a whole bunch of paw prints on my heart. A lot of other hearts on TCS too.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My girls were named after the Mutts comic strip. Years ago they had free avatars you could download to use. I love the Mooch with his Little Pink Sock storyline; so that’s what I’ve had for probably 13 years now. (My Mooch is a girl though.)

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Not much, only because Bourbon is my favorite among my cats. She is always the one on my Profile.

And this photo was taken when she was probably feeling a bit grumpy. :)