Question of the Day, Sunday, the 9th of August, 2020

Xraystyle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It depends which country I'm in. In Japan I like November the best, because the weather is perfect for hiking and riding, but it's still warm enough to be outside most of the day. July is the worst, because it rains solidly for the whole month.

When I lived in the UK I liked July and didn't like November.
mine are the same for the same reasons here in Korea. It's either raining or ungodly hot in July/August, but October/November are great. Nice and cool with clean air. Spring months would be nice if not for the seasonal dust.

If I'm back in Minnesota though, I'd say September and May.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
August or September for least. August because it feels like the hottest month and September because it's the peak of hurricane season. Favorite is December- March because we get a break from the heat and humidity. It also doesn't get that cold and NO snow.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
August or September for least. August because it feels like the hottest month and September because it's the peak of hurricane season. Favorite is December- March because we get a break from the heat and humidity. It also doesn't get that cold and NO snow.
When I lived in Ft. Lauderdale there was a record breaking cold spell that lasted about 5 days but no snow. I think
it was in February. I felt like I'd never been so cold. I bought a space heater but could not find an electric blanket.
nor flannel nightie. My parents over-nightered mine from home, bless them. My dad included Cottenelle TP with
Aloe and E because couldn't find it there.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite is probably July, the hotter the better. Least favorite is the snowiest- So probably January or February.