Question of the Day, Sunday the 8th of December, 2019

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and Happy Sunday!!

What do you want for Christmas? You can name 5 things. Gifts, not world peace, etc.

If you don't celebrate, name 5 gifts you would like to have just because.

1) I would like 2 million US (I would donate to animal charities and keep the rest to be able live more comfortably and visit my friends across the pond and in Oz.

2) A candy apple red Jag of an older year

3) More cats and people to help me with them. Callie needs a sibling and with the cash I would be able to provide adequate health care. I would like to adopt some special needs cats. And of course a kitten.
I could also hire my own helper instead of one who is provided by
insurance.

4) Really, warm, comfortable, good- for- your- feet- slippers and boots

5) An entire new wardrobe made from materials that are soft and and don't hurt my skin.

So what would you like?:gift:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I would want to have below 5 gifts for Christmas:

1. I would like to have/adopt a cockatoo for Christmas. It would be fun if somebody "talks" all the time and distracting me from some of my negative feelings every now and then.

2. Get a paid roundtrip plane fare to my country and back.

3. Robot Vacuum, strong enough to remove all the fur off of my carpet, etc.

4. Automatic litterboxes.

5. Latest Apple Iphone (not for the fancy of it, but for the cameras which I hear are really nice.)

But on the selfless side of me, all I want is for somebody to give me a patch of land, big enough to open my own cat/dog shelter. :)

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would want:
1. A new Shark soft roller vaccuum, I have about worn mine out.
2. Amazon gift cards
3. Home Depot/Menards gift cards (moving and need a lot)
Really, that is all I can think of. I already have a new car, am working on a new house, family, grandson, and cats to love and a wonderful husband, what more could I want!?

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
A Dyson rechargeable vacuum, a new clothes dryer, a painter to paint all the rooms in my house, new living room furniture and a new dishwasher. What I am getting is a waterproof housing for my Wyze cam from my son and a jigsaw puzzle from my sister. I always know and am never surprised.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Mandolin - the kind that slices veggies
2. Roomba - for the fur
3. Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro vacuum
4. Tabletop mixer

What I will get is three pounds of coffee beans, a book, and slippers that are too small for my feet. That's what I get every Christmas.

Mia6 Mia6 - Look for Cuddl Duds. They out-of-this-world soft, almost like fleece, and so, so warm but light.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
2. Roomba - for the fur
4. Tabletop mixer

What I will get is three pounds of coffee beans, a book, and slippers that are too small for my feet. That's what I get every Christmas.

Mia6 Mia6 - Look for Cuddl Duds. They out-of-this-world soft, almost like fleece, and so, so warm but light.
That is exactly what I need, thank you! There is a Kols here.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Really the only thing I had said that I wanted was a tortilla press.Hopefully Santa was listening.....I just discovered my food processor shot craps,so I'll be keeping an eye out for a deal on a kitchenaid.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
2. Roomba - for the fur
4. Tabletop mixer

Ah, so your family does presents just like mine. Feels lopsided on the receiving vs giving some times.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I would like a new coat, boots, bra, gloves and some pants. I only buy for my grand nephews and nieces. I don't buy for the adults in the family and they don't buy for me. So I get nothing for Christmas. I don't even get a thank you from my nephews and nieces.
Another member of the lopsided Christmas club. I hope that you can buy yourself something you want for Christmas. Not the same as a gift I know but you deserve something.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unrealistic wish list:
A house.
Money to pay off my student loans.
A vacation to Norway and Iceland.
A cat sitter while I go to Norway and Iceland.
A new wardrobe.

Realistic wish list:
Grocery store gift card.
Craft store gift card.
A check-up for my car.
Check-ups for my cats.
Leggings of different patterns and colors.

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My not so realistic wish list:
My floors redone ( carpet replaced with wood and the wood floors I have refinished)
Upstairs bathrooms remodeled
New furniture throughout the house
A new force dryer for the cats
Unlimited show budget for the year and a cat to show
Well I can dream!!!
What I would like in reality
A stethoscope for the cats
A heated bird bath
Cat health care books ( nutrition etc)
New dishes
Grow lights for my plants

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
An extra room so I can bring my very friendly feral cat, Fergus McGinger, inside. Actually he's not feral at all. If I sit outside while he eats he'll climb into my lap for snuggles. Even though he's been neutered for months now he hates my cats and they hate him. I wish I had a spare room I could bring him into.

Two full days off. One day to do something fun, like go horse riding, take an onsen and have a nice lunch. Another day to do all the classroom notes, lesson preparation, homework assignments and messaging I usually do on my days off. Sadly Christmas is not a holiday in Japan and I will be working, as usual.

Some nicely scented, cruelty free bath salts, soaps, lotions and creams to pamper myself with.

A big stack of books by all my favourite authors to read throughout the next year

8 hours of uninterrupted sleep.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
An extra room so I can bring my very friendly feral cat, Fergus McGinger, inside. Actually he's not feral at all. If I sit outside while he eats he'll climb into my lap for snuggles. Even though he's been neutered for months now he hates my cats and they hate him. I wish I had a spare room I could bring him into.

Two full days off. One day to do something fun, like go horse riding, take an onsen and have a nice lunch. Another day to do all the classroom notes, lesson preparation, homework assignments and messaging I usually do on my days off. Sadly Christmas is not a holiday in Japan and I will be working, as usual.

Some nicely scented, cruelty free bath salts, soaps, lotions and creams to pamper myself with.

A big stack of books by all my favourite authors to read throughout the next year

8 hours of uninterrupted sleep.
Now that's a great list!! Haven't had your last choice in 20 years, ah, it would be awesome!
Fergus McGinger is a wonderful name!!