Question of the Day, Sunday the 5th of July, 2020

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Day and Happy Sunday!

If you have a midnight snack what is your favorite?

Mine is usually a slice of Italian bread with sharp cheddar or peanut butter

What is yours?πŸ”πŸ°πŸͺπŸ“πŸ₯‘πŸžπŸ©πŸ£πŸπŸœπŸ₯—

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Now that I am older I don't have things like cookies, cake or ice cream around. I haven't given them up completely but I don't always have them around. I usually have some fresh fruit and/or Greek yogurt around, I usually have one of those.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
When my kids were young I would snack after they went to bed and it would be some type of whole wheat crackers. However, once they got older I discarded that habit. I usually have an apple after dinner and like susanm9006 susanm9006 it is before 8 p.m. 🍎

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm almost never even awake at midnight, so any snacking would be in my dreams. :sleep: And as for early evening snacks, I generally try not to eat anything after 7 PM. However, if I was really starving, I'd probably go for something simple like toast or crackers.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't snack at night anymore but when I did it was usually something like chocolate biscuits or cheese on toast.

Xraystyle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
popcorn. Each of the different convenience stores has their own kind that are good and they're some of the only snacks I like (so much stuff here has sugar added to it...even if it's like, shrimp chips.)
Ministop: Cinema Butter
7-Eleven: Cheddar + Caramel
CU: caramel + pretzels
GS25: Garlic butter

or else I always keep kernels at home to pop on the stove myself. I don't have a microwave, so no bags.
There's a cafe in my neighborhood that serves gelato and they are open until midnight, so sometimes I'll get two scoops. Last night I got New York Cheesecake and Choco Hazelnut.

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Once in a blue moon I wake up usually around 1 am. I’ll grab 1 Oreo cookie and bring it to my bed. I’ll climb under the covers, twist it open and Domino gets a lick or 2 of the creme filling then I’ll put it back together and eat it. Yes I know it’s gross eating after a cat but I’m weird. I won’t eat after any of my other cats though.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We try not to eat after 6:00, although sometimes Rick will have a bowl of cereal to tide him over or if his sweet tooth is bugging him and there are no cookies. I usually serve dinner around 5:00 and then that's it. It doesn't always work; we'll have some cookies when they're available.