Question of the Day, Sunday the 28th of February, 2021

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I adore Dirty Dancing as well and watch it whenever it's on,but also Pretty Woman,Moonstruck and Steel Magnolias.You know I love my Nascar,so that's an every weekend thing this time of year,but I am also addicted to Bluebloods and Major Crimes.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I have an addiction to crime shows, one of my favorite series is Criminal Minds.
Oh yeah! But it is over, right? Or has it been renewed? I loved the first several seasons though when the original cast was there.

I have been watching Japanese, Tawanese and Korean dramas lately, and over and over again. :)

kat003

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh yeah! But it is over, right? Or has it been renewed? I loved the first several seasons though when the original cast was there.

I have been watching Japanese, Tawanese and Korean dramas lately, and over and over again. :)
They sadly ended it with season 15, but I still enjoy watching the old ones. They have 12 seasons on netflix!! The rest I got on dvd... I have not yet watched all the new ones but I will plan on doing some binge watching soon.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted Sloth to win so much, but I'd basically figured out it was Maks and I'm a huge DWTS fan. But it was still good.
I wanted Sloth to win as well, and I knew it was Maks, but that's not why. He was so good and so much fun to watch. I was okay with Cotton Candy winning, she was good. So was Tulip.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've lately gotten into the Masked Singer/Masked Dancer. That definitely feels like a guilty pleasure to me. I've told my husband it's ridiculous, but I can't stop watching.
Not the least bit guilty about loving it. The one show I looked forward to seeing each week. Now I'm looking forward to Masked Singer again.

My husband makes fun of it and of me for watching it....but I don't care.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted Sloth to win as well, and I knew it was Maks, but that's not why. He was so good and so much fun to watch. I was okay with Cotton Candy winning, she was good. So was Tulip.
His dances were all really fun! But yeah, all top three were talented and would have made a worthy winner. I just got tired of them bringing up Cotton Candy's fall in every single episode, lol.

I'll likely watch the next season of Masked Singer.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'm a little frustrated about Discovery+. Seems that all the stuff I normally watch is now on Discovery+ and all we get are reruns. On Travel Channel, Discover, A & E, etc. They're all sticking with reruns (of reruns). So if I want the new shows, I either fork over JUST $4,99 a month or don't watch. For the time being, I've chosen not to watch. Our cable bill (with cable internet) is a little over $200 a month and then we have Netflix, Prime, and Hulu. I took Disney+ for The Grands, but they gave us the PW so we can watch it, too. And that's quite enough.

Like I said, one of my guilty pleasures is The Dead Files. For some reason, I find it fascinating, learning about the history of some of the properties. I don't really believe in mediums, but I enjoy Steve giving the history of the property of the episode, esp if it's in an area that we've visited at some point. I did find several seasons of TDF on Hulu, so was able to stream them.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have an addiction to crime shows, one of my favorite series is Criminal Minds.
I don't like crime shows but I do like Crimal Minds. I especially like Joe Mantegna.

The Golden Girls and Friends.
There is nothing to feel guilty about watching the Golden Girls. Best show ever.

I'm a little frustrated about Discovery+. Seems that all the stuff I normally watch is now on Discovery+ and all we get are reruns.

Like I said, one of my guilty pleasures is The Dead Files. For some reason, I find it fascinating, learning about the history of some of the properties. I don't really believe in mediums, but I enjoy Steve giving the history of the property of the episode, esp if it's in an area that we've visited at some point. I did find several seasons of TDF on Hulu, so was able to stream them.
There is nothing but reruns on cable.

I enjoy watching Steve on The Dead Files. He is interesting.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our cable bill (with cable internet) is a little over $200 a month
I remember in my 20s when cable was only $50 a month for everything! I didn't have HBO or any of those, so my bill was only $30. Man, times have changed. We got rid of cable and now have Peacock streaming for only $5 a month. I love it.