Question of the Day, Sunday the 24th of May, 2020

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been wearing these lately. Same material as crocs, designed like Birkenstocks.
I might order them. They are certainly nicer than the ones I have. Can I totally submerged them in soap and water? I've been dunking my sandals in the dish water when I'm done doing the dishes and scrubbing them in there, since the water is pretty clean.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I might order them. They are certainly nicer than the ones I have. Can I totally submerged them in soap and water? I've been dunking my sandals in the dish water when I'm done doing the dishes and scrubbing them in there, since the water is pretty clean.
Yeah, that would be fine. They're just pure plastic, nothing that would be hurt by getting wet.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm home a lot; so athletic pants get replaced by athletic shorts in the summer. Most are knee length. I've lost a good bit of weight; but my old stuff still fits with the drawstring elastic waists. Chunky thighs like I had/have just don't need to hang out like some shorts make them. My DD is very thin and longer shorts make her legs look too thin. So I know it's just about build more than anything. When I was thin my legs looked muscular but her build will always be long and lean.

For tops it's fitted tshirts and tanks. I have one dress that fits but I won't wear it out. I'm always afraid someone will think it's a maternity dress because it's fitted just below the bust. :crazy:

If I'm going out I have a few pairs of shorts that look good and a few capris in that lightweight cargo type material. I usually wear t-shirts out. I'm casual even at church.

I wear merrell sandals all the time though. I do have crocs in a few styles because they are great for the garden. But mostly I wear my Merrells. They have great support and look good. I have a pair of Chacos for kayaking and places I might get my feet wet. But the Merrells are still more comfy.