Question of the Day, Sunday the 21st of February

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and Happy Sunday

I've asked this before but we have new members so I'll ask again.

What colors do you like to wear? Do you have a certain "style of dressing"?

I like pinks, purples, blues, black. I mostly wear yoga pants around the house but with it being so cold I've been wearing fleece pj bottoms. My style is comfy.

What about you?

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I also like being comfortable. Even when I was commuting and working in NYC I didn't "dress up" - was lucky my company is casual other than when seeing clients and my job doesn't require that.
Now that I'm at home working due to the pandemic, I'm even more casual. Can be jeans or yoga pants. Usually some kind of short sleeved shirt which is non-restrictive. Rarely shoes LOL - I'm home.
I prefer black for everything especially pants but I like almost all colors and some patterns other than anything yellow for tops.
Today I'm wearing black jeans, and an oversized gray sweater because it's still early and a wee bit chilly in my house.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like to be comfortable. I wear stretch pants and T-shirts. I don't wear shoes around the house and sneakers when I go outside. I have not worn a dress since 1980. I like the colors blue, brown and green. I live in Assisted Living and only me and 1 other woman wears T-shirts. I really need to get some new clothes.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My style is comfy. Anything from leggings and an oversized T-shirt or tunic to a pretty maxi dress...depends where I'm going or what I'm doing. I don't like restrictive clothing, but when I'm out, I do wear nice clothes. Nice can still be comfy if you get the right fabric/look.
I also go from country/western to chic to casual to frilly/girly...etc....I don't gravitate to one specific look. As for colors I just have to stay away from solid yellows and oranges...they look horrible on me, but I like to wear all other colors.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Black and grey mostly. I guess I have a few different styles based on my mood. Although I guess it can be said that there is a bit of "romantic witchy academic" vibe that runs through them all. Even when I am wearing jeans and a turtleneck, something always looks witchy and librarian-like/professor about me. (That is not just my opinion.) Of course, that may just be my face and hair and not my clothes! I am a secret romantic, which can be seen in small details.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lately I just wear a lot of pajamas, so comfortable pants and a t-shirt. When I was working at the actual library, I'd almost always wear jeans and a nice blouse or dresses with leggings. As for colors, I wear a lot of gray because it's one of my favorite colors. I also love lots of colors and patterns like polka dots, stripes, floral, etc. It's so hard to really know what my style is now because I haven't really worn real clothes in almost a year.

Mr. Meow

Special needs cat expert.
Super Cat
Purraise
Mostly black, dark blues, greys. My style is a mix of nerd/skater/rocker. With my tattoos and piercings I look pretty intimidating, but I'm actually nice to a fault lol. T-shirts, shorts year round (I always run hot), but I can look respectable if I feel like it - flannel shirts and jeans.

Xraystyle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Black t-shirts, solid indigo blue jeans, sometimes a mustard colored shirt, army green jackets. I'd call it cool neutral colors. My style is basically jeans and band t-shirts. It's "aging punk." The only difference to when I was a young punk is that more of my clothes are "brands" now because I can afford them, haha.