Question of the Day, Sunday the 20th of September, 2020

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello, Hello and Happy Sunday!!

I know I've asked this before but I'll ask again.

For the Southern Hem. what is your fave go to clothing for spring when you're not going to be seen in public?

Same for those in the Northern Hem for autumn
Mine is my black sweats with slouch/boot socks, tank under long sleeved Tee-shirt and sweatshirt or hoodie
and boots even inside If I'm on the deck I'll wear my parka or warm hoodie, beanie, scarf, and gloves. If it's
not really cold I'll wear moccasins. Sometimes I'll wear my navy blue sweats that are so big I need a safety pin
to hold them up but they are so very soft.

What do you like to wear?

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I pretty much live in sports wear all year round. Yoga pants with a vest in the summer, with a long sleeve shirt and sweater in the winter. Hiking pants with a vest if I'm going for a walk in the summer, with a long sleeve shirt and sweater in the winter.

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Usually jeans with either a long or short sleeved top and trainers. The weather here in spring can range from 10° to 18° so I dress each day accordingly.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Inside the house, my autumn/winter clothes are: legging/yoga pants, and a sweatshirt or long sleeve shirt--with a very big open flannel shirt over it, white socks, and nice cozy slippers.

I call this my 'hang around the house' clothes.. Sometimes they have a hole in them, from kitty claws; but are just comfy clothes.

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pretty much what I always wear-a shirt and sweatpants. The only thing that changes is the sleeve length!

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pretty much jogging pants and T shirt whatever the season. I used to put on jeans when I went out, but don't even bother with that anymore. And since I'm working from home, just a T shirt and jogging pants. If I'm going out in cooler weather, I;ll wear a light jacket.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jeans everyday, bootcut style is my favorite. Short sleeve shirts when it's 70 degrees or above. 60 degrees is fleece sweatshirts.

There seems to be no in between for me, I love my long sleeve henley shirts and flannels, but they aren't warm enough, unless maybe I layer?

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Pretty soon, I'll be putting my longer length shorts away and digging out my sweatpants. I wear sweatpants, a t-shirt with a sweatshirt. I always wear socks, simply because of the cat litter around the house; I hate stepping on cat litter in bare feet. (I vacuum, I swear I do and we clean the boxes and around the boxes/ But we're outnumbered.)

When we go anywhere, I change from sweat pants into jeans, change from white socks to black. And throw on a pair of boots. Love my boots. I've got lots of lovely heavy sweaters and such from when I was working and I'll throw one on.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jeans and one of my favorite sweaters (I have three of the same kind in different colors. They are almost 30 years old!) or jeans and a turtleneck.

I am that person who wears Birkenstocks with socks until the weather turns too wet and cold.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I pretty much only wear pajamas at home nowadays (some sort of pajama pants, leggings or stretchy pants with a t-shirt) and that hasn't changed as the seasons changed. No matter what season though, I will not wear socks inside. I hate wearing them and they are almost always the first things that come off when I get home.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm pretty much a shorts and a tee or a tank top,white socks and tennies person until it gets just too cold,and then long pants come into play,still with a tee shirt.It's got to be mighty darn nippy for me to break out the sweatpants or a sweatshirt.Maybe sweats with a long sleeve shirt....

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Usually at home I wear men's basketball shorts, a big t-shirt, and Croc sandals (not name-brand, just made of the same stuff). If it's really cold I'll wear a sweatshirt and long lounge pants but I prefer shorts and my legs don't get that cold.

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jeans and a t-shirt year round, only thing that changes is I'll wear a jacket when it gets cold. I don't really have any "house clothes".

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
There seems to be no in between for me, I love my long sleeve henley shirts and flannels, but they aren't warm enough, unless maybe I layer?
Layering is a must for me, that way I can remove something if I'm too hot or add something if too cold.
Have you tried long-sleeved Under Armour shirts under your flannel shirts?.I bet they'll keep you toasty