Question of the Day, Sunday the 11th of April, 2021

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know what?...........This is hard.

The first cup of coffee in the morning is a good one, but I'm trying to be creative/different and all I can think of that I do DAILY is checking this site, and cuddling with the cats. Looks like I need to work on doing more happy things everyday....

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really enjoy sitting down to that after-lunch cup of cappuccino made with frothy milk. I celebrate having done most of my chores, cooked (and eaten) the main meal of the day, and hopefully managed to get some food into Mogi. The cats are all asleep: Emily on the bed, Meghan under the dining-room table, Mogi in the pet carrier (yes, really!) and darling little Katy snuggled behind me in the "office". (My partner asleep with a newspaper on the couch) All is right with the world!!!:purr:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
What I do on a daily basis; which really gives me pleasure..
Cuddling with Geoffrey on top of the bed....
and looking at the waves on the beach...

And a nice cup of coffee or tea, while watching the waves.. with nice quiet music in the background..
Smelling fresh air...

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Believe it or not, taking Muffin out for her daily walk. I don't know what it is about it. The whole thing, from her yelling at me to "C'mon, Mom, let's go!" to wrapping her in her blanket while she's purring like crazy. Walking outside, watching her eyes get big. She yells at the birds, she watches everything. Her ears are cocked, taking in all the sounds. She yelled at the rooster this morning. Sniffing the trees and the new leaves. And the whole time, her front paws are folded together on my shoulder. Then she kneads for a while. Folds her paws back up again. And she purrs like a little motorboat. She's just so interested in her world....and it really is her world. And I get to share it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Believe it or not, taking Muffin out for her daily walk. I don't know what it is about it. The whole thing, from her yelling at me to "C'mon, Mom, let's go!" to wrapping her in her blanket while she's purring like crazy. Walking outside, watching her eyes get big. She yells at the birds, she watches everything. Her ears are cocked, taking in all the sounds. She yelled at the rooster this morning. Sniffing the trees and the new leaves. And the whole time, her front paws are folded together on my shoulder. Then she kneads for a while. Folds her paws back up again. And she purrs like a little motorboat. She's just so interested in her world....and it really is her world. And I get to share it!
Muffin loves her walks with her mama as well! :hugs:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
The first thing that gives me pleasure is when I turn on the home cctv on my phone and watch my children and my dogs from thousands of miles away. I also get to talk to them via a speaker on the cctv. It is like I am with them everyday.

Then coffee at the rooftop with Bourbon.