Question of the Day: Sunday, September 25

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found two bugs yesterday morning when I looked behing the bed to see what Cricket was up to. Both dead, one more recent than the other.
Austin is very good at catching flys when they get in (if I don't get them first because he's more than likely to eat them.)
The funniest thing (although it wasn't funny at the time) was when Austin was rooting around over by the water fountain in the bedroom. He came flying over to the bed, jumped up, and dropped a palmetto bug between us. I said you never saw two fat old fools move that fast. Of course I praised him after I got rid of the bug.
graycie dropped a live chewed up roach at my gf's feet once she leaped onto our bed with a screech all disgusted and freaked out :lol:

silent meowlook

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
We have/had a few "interesting" toys for the cats:

A one-gallon fish aquarium, complete with fake fishies and plants and even a pump to move the fishies around. It uses distilled water only. Amber loved that thing.

A huge mobile that we hang from the ceiling light in the kitchen. As it moves in the air, they're supposed to chase it. And by huge, I mean huge. The thing is gigantic. We can't keep it up all the time.

We have a DeliDome that I used to load up with treats. Set the timer and a ball filled with treats would shoot out at times during the day. The kids would chase the ball and the treats would fall out for them. Banshee got to the point where she'd know when the ball was coming out and she'd lay by the DeliDome. It gave them, well her, something to do during the day when we were at work.

Various wand-type toys. Da Bird is still the favorite with all the girls.

And, of course, the little treat machine that looked like a gum ball machine. BooBoo loved it; he would turn the knob, the treats would fall out....and Banshee would steal them. Boo had great paw-ceps!!

View attachment 432473
Da Bird is definitely the best wand toy available!!

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
graycie dropped a live chewed up roach at my gf's feet once she leaped onto our bed with a screech all disgusted and freaked out :lol:
I get it! The one Austin brought us was live, not chewed up, and huge. I'm not fond of them, but seen enough by now living down here I don't freak out anymore. Unless I happen to see a flying one. :lol: