Question Of The Day, Sunday, October 7, 2018

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last Thursday I was up all night. I was not doing anything special. There are just some nights I can't sleep.
you were up all night last Thursday, not doing anything in particular!!! :clap: most excellent!! :D

i can understand that, that there are just some nights you can't sleep! :agree:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks! At least it is less invasive than when our girls were spayed! I still am rather worried about him. I hate to see him in pain. :(

I am trying to talk him into playing War of the Rings tonight! It has been a while and Saruman's armies are looking for a fight!
when my Mickey :rbheart: and Snick :rbheart: were neutered/spayed (they were litter mates), Mickey was sore while my little Snick was in pain. our Dude, DeeDee, and Punky joined our furrmily already neutered/spayed. although, back when Snick was spayed she had stitches (i believe the stitches were 'dissolvable'), but DeeDee and Punky had their incisions closed with glue -- they still had a very little bit of the glue on their tummies, the last of the incisions healing.

ahhh, another evening playing War of the Rings! :thumbsup:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Less than a week ago I stayed up to watch the Cubs vs Brewers tie breaker wild card game that went into 13 innings. I'm not normally a night owl. :sleep2:
you stayed up late watching the Cubs vs Brewers tie breaker wild card game about a week ago!!! :clap: that's great!! :D

many years ago, i worked overnight shift -- for quite a few years. after that, the time i slept (and when i went to bed) became more or less...relative to what i had going on, when it worked out best for me.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
micknsnicks2mom micknsnicks2mom 4 a.m.! :eek2: There's no way I could do that.

:yeah: Same here. I have kitties walking on my face between 4:30 - 5 a.m. in the mornings. :lol: I'm in the middle of a fascinating book and on Friday I stayed awake reading until 10:30 p.m. That's late for me. I'd have liked to read longer, but knew I'd pay the price the next day if I stayed up any later.
yup, up until 4 am that night! i didn't particularly enjoy it, but i wanted the plums and apples 'put up' sooner rather than later. :agree: honestly, i'm still a little tired from my efforts. on the other hand, i'm now back to doing normal daily/weekly/monthly things, and able to do some relaxing things too. :yess:

you stayed up late last Friday night, reading!!! :clap: awesome!! :D

i always think that things will slow down during the winter months, and allow me more time to read. in reality, that doesn't always happen. :dunno:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Um last night. I was reading. One of my favorite authors released a new book this week and I read it so fast the first time that I wanted to re-read it to be sure I got all the details. I only dozed for a little while after that before i was up again for a few hours. So I'm paying for it now.
you stayed up late last Saturday night, reading!!! :thumbsup: most excellent!! :)

we certainly do 'pay for' staying up late. :agree:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
When I'm not feeling well, it's hard for me to drop off to sleep. This week, I spent a lot of time in bed, so it was hard to go to sleep at night.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I stay up too late nearly every day because of insomnia, but the last time where I stayed up because of something not related to insomnia was a few weeks ago. I was cross stitching and didn't want to stop.
you stayed up too late cross stitching a few weeks ago!!! :clap: excellent!! :D

i can understand that! :agree:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just about every night for the past 9 months. I get engrossed in online genealogy. I also do it on my lunch hour at work--and it seems that I find something exciting literally five minutes before I have to clock back in to work!
you stay up too late because you're engrossed in online genealogy!!! :thumbsup: very nice!! :)

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A week ago Saturday, my daughter (age 17) was working to close at her job. The restaurant closes at 11pm, and we live about 5 minutes driving time away. I was so worried because she wasn't home by 12:30. Apparently, a combination of being very busy and a closing manager who doesn't try to get done quickly made that happen. Her twin brother works at a different fast food place which closes at 10, and he's never been later than 10:45.
you stayed up too late waiting for your daughter to get home from work!!! :clap: i'm so glad that nothing bad had happened!! :agree:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I often go to bed at around 12am however the latest time I stayed up was when I went away to Provence in France in June and had to catch a 5am flight. I was still packing late so didn't get the little sleep I did until 3am.
the latest time you stayed up was when you were still packing late the night before leaving Provence, France early the next morning!!! :thumbsup: 3 am is really late!! :agree:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks! At least it is less invasive than when our girls were spayed! I still am rather worried about him. I hate to see him in pain. :(

I am trying to talk him into playing War of the Rings tonight! It has been a while and Saruman's armies are looking for a fight!
how is your Silas doing? is he back home from being neutered yet?

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I'm not feeling well, it's hard for me to drop off to sleep. This week, I spent a lot of time in bed, so it was hard to go to sleep at night.
you stay up too late when you're not feeling well, because you spend a lot of time in bed!!! :clap: i can totally understand that!! :agree: