Question of the Day: Sunday, October 21

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With Halloween just around the corner, the stores are packed with candy. What's your favorite Halloween candy?

My favorite is Reese's Peanut Butter cups with Snickers running a close second. For non-chocolate candy it's a tie between Starbursts and SweetTarts.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OHHHHHH I love this question AND I love candy. My all time favorite Halloween candy is Candy Corn Pumpkins :pumpkin: and Mounds almond bars. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anything chocolate is in jeopardy!!! There are a couple of things that are no longer available that I miss. though, and most missed are BB Bats which were soft licquoirce lollipops and Harvest Mix, a creme candy mix of assorted shapes.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite are the Caramel Apple Pops from Tootsie Roll! (As far as non-Halloween candy goes, SKOR bars are my favorite!)

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
M & Ms with peanuts! My favorite candy bar is Almond Joy (because I always feel like a nut!).

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Anything chocolate is in jeopardy!!! There are a couple of things that are no longer available that I miss. though, and most missed are BB Bats which were soft licquoirce lollipops and Harvest Mix, a creme candy mix of assorted shapes.
Harvest Mix is available in the US.  You might be able to find it online.  I checked the Walmart Canada website and they are not listed there.  Sorry.

Royal Candy Company sells it in bulk.  30 pound box for $59.22 plus shipping.  Autumn or Harvest Mix is made by Zachary, Inc. 

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So far I have bought a Hershey's Mix bag (mini choc bar, peanut butter cups, kit kats, and malted milk balls) and 2 LARGE bags of Sweeties (US version).

PLEASE, GET ME AWAY FROM THE SWEETIES!!!!!!! :please:

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I guess my favorite Halloween candies are the Brach's  Candy Apple candy corn and their Caramel candy corn.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Another Reese's peanut butter cup vote here! Also Reese's pieces, 100 grand and Payday.

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Harvest Mix is available in the US.  You might be able to find it online.  I checked the Walmart Canada website and they are not listed there.  Sorry.

Royal Candy Company sells it in bulk.  30 pound box for $59.22 plus shipping.  Autumn or Harvest Mix is made by Zachary, Inc. 
I actually found it listed at Bargain Barn, but I have no desire to go wandering around that horrible place - covers better than a city block, and you can get lost in there. I hate shopping in any case and stores like that are places I do not go. If I find it where I normally shop (another store owned by the same conglomerate) I will buy it but not going to the other city for it.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Snicker's, Reese's, peanut M&M's, , yea, pretty much anything chocolate here too!  ......"Hi, my name is Kelly, & I'm a Chocoholic!"