Question Of The Day, Sunday, June 4, 2017

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
good morning! :wave3:

do you like breakfast cereal? i just love it. :yummy: hot or cold cereal; it's all good!

for today's Question of the Day......

What's your favorite kind of store bought cereal? (can be any kind of cereal -- like corn flakes, oatmeal, etc)

i'll start!

i think my favorite would be Wegman's peanut butter puffs cereal. :cloud9: it's corn puffs with really good peanut butter flavoring. a very close second would be frosted flakes -- i love these too!

okay, now it's your turn!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Oatmeal. The old-fashioned Quaker Oats oatmeal. I eat it every morning for breakfast, with skim milk and some cinnamon. And when I want to treat myself, I add some raisins.

A few weeks ago, I was dying for a bowl of Cap'n Crunch. I finally broke down and bought a box. And enjoyed every bite.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cream of wheat, oatmeal, grits, Kelloggs corn flakes, Raisin Brand and Peanut Butter Puffins.
I like bananas with some of my cereal.

Muffins

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oatmeal. I love to cook it with raisins. Then I cut up apple and put in it too.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Another oatmeal fan here too. I always say I eat it 365 days p/yr. with ceylon cinnamon, raisins, flaxseed and almond milk. Couldn't start my day without it! :)

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oats here too. Steel cut with honey, butter and fruit...particularly blueberries.

(...but I more often have a bacon, potato, egg and cheese breakfast burrito...:D)

Freedom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oatmeal - Quaker Minute. I keep a bag of frozen blueberries in the freezer, and also a bag of frozen dark sweet cherries. After I have the oatmeal hot in the bowl, I add a few of each to help cool it down. I will often also slice up a banana and add that. And a little bit of Grade A Maple Syrup!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really do love cereal... but my favorite would have to be corn pops and peanut butter captain crunch. For hot cereal I love cocoa wheats with sugar, butter, syrup and milk. So good! I haven't had any in awhile.. I think it's time for some.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not much of a cereal eater (Actually has been awhile since!) but I do like Cheerio's Cinnamon, and Oatmeal Crisp in Maple Nut or Vanilla Almond.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great Grains. I like the one with pecans and dates, and also the almond cranberry one. It's somewhat like granola, but not quite.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Another oatmeal fan here. I prefer the long cooking unprocessed kind but fast is good too. If I'm doing it from scratch, I cook it in milk, use a bit of (real) maple syrup to sweeten it and toss in whatever fruit we have on hand; blueberries being our favorite.
I also like cold cereals - plain, no or low sugar. Cheerios is my standby - I'll even eat it as a snack. For a sweet one, we like Kellog's Special K"Red Berries" which is rice/wheat flakes with dehydrated strawberries. The milk gets oh so yummy from it!

bodester413

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Apple Jacks and Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Oatmeal with raisins brown sugar and a pinch of cinnamon.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Right now I really like Trader Joe's Maple Pecan Granola cereal. There's a Chocolate Almond Granola cereal, too, but I find it a bit too sweet and mostly powder. I also like the Despicable Me Minion Made cereal with marshmallows :paperbag: In the winter I'll have a bowl of instant oatmea, usually a Quaker flavored one.

cheeser

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love to eat plain, bite-sized shredded wheat for breakfast, spruced up with whatever tickles my fancy that day.

I used to like Cracklin' Oat Bran as a snack, but unfortunately, their advertising slogan that 'an open box is an empty box' proved to be all too true in my case. Now Froot Loops are my guilty indulgence.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oatmeal. The old-fashioned Quaker Oats oatmeal. I eat it every morning for breakfast, with skim milk and some cinnamon. And when I want to treat myself, I add some raisins.

A few weeks ago, I was dying for a bowl of Cap'n Crunch. I finally broke down and bought a box. And enjoyed every bite.
oatmeal, with milk and cinnamon!!! :thumbsup: very nice! i love oatmeal too...:cloud9:

yes!! Cap'n Crunch! :D