Question of the Day: Sunday, July 17

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
gil.

you are a naughty girl to pose a question like this. I can barely read the posts. After I read Denice's I had to stop.
I;ll have to visit her hint, hint, ha!!!!

I have a Ben&Jerry's Sea Salt Caramel with a Blondie..have never tried.

I am a strawberry an butter pecan girl.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I always like coffee-flavored ice-cream, and with nuts.
Yum.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
That looks like a Friendy's sundae! The glass is different, but I am certain that it is it. I started working at one when I was 18, stayed there full time while finishing my undergrad (I was an older student at 27), and worked weekends after I got my "real" job in academics and was completing my grad degrees in my early 30s. I am still in touch with a few of my fellow former employees. We became a franchise while I was about to start my undergrad. The owner was a former district manager who adored me like a daughter. It was because of him that I was able to finish my degrees. He put me on salary so that I worked less during the academic year and worked my butt off in the summer (while still taking summer classes). I still have one of the coffee cups with the stars on it.
It sure is! I kept trying to decide which of the amazing gourmet ice creams that are out now I was going to use to answer the question, but my mind went to the peanut butter sundae I would have when I was younger. It was hard to top this or the Reeses pieces sundae.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Panna Cotta and Tiramisu Gelato.
In fact most of the traditional gelato. :)