Question Of The Day, Sunday, July 16, 2017

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hands down, my favorite actors are Jimmy Stewart and Humphrey Bogart but I really like James Cagney too.
The actresses I like to see are Claudette Colbert, Lauren Bacall, Barbara Stanwyck and the lovely Grace Kelly.
Now that you brought up the subject I'm sure I will have several others to add to the list. I really enjoy watching TCM, they don't make movies like they used too. :wink:
Jimmy Stewart, and Grace Kelly!!! :cloud9: and the two together in Rear Window, a classic movie! :redheartpump: and yes! Claudette Colbert!! :agree:

i love TCM! my only complaint is that TCM is only available through cable/satellite tv. i'd happily pay to be able to watch TCM via streaming.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorites were James Garner and Doris Day. I had a crush on James Garner ever since I was 10 years old and Doris Day is wonderful with animals. James Cagney was also a favorite of mine. I loved him in Yankee Doodle Dandy.

Muffy
James Garner and Doris Day!!! :clap: most excellent!! and James Cagney!!! :agree: Yankee Doodle Dandy is one of my favorite movies!! his dancing in that movie is incredible!

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does Sean Connery count as an older actor. He has been acting for many, many, years. Hands down, I love this man.

Edit: On a side note, If you've been watching a lot of movies, you should definitely watch The Ghost and the Darkness.
yes, i'd include Sean Connery! :agree:

great choice!!! :thumbsup: he's such a wonderful actor!!

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Clark Gable and Diane Keaton. I tend to like movies about older people, too, now that I'm an old person myself. And for heart throbs, I go for Roger Moore and Richard Gere. I swooned over "An Officer and a Gentleman."
ahhh, Clark Gable!!! :clap: a truly great actor! and Diane Keaton!! :agree: great!