Question of the Day: Sunday, January 29

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:hellosmiley:A very good morning to you, on this, the last Sunday in January! The snow has practically disappeared but temperatures are once again below freezing.
On a scale of optimistic down to depressed, I am feeling somewhere near the bottom, so let's try to think positive. :happycat:

We've no doubt had this question before but what is the most relaxed and stressfree part of your day or week? I can remember when I couldn't stop worrying until children, husband and any outdoor cats were all at home in the evening and I could lock-up the house and put my feet up.

Today, there is no longer that worry - cats are indoor-only, family has left, but, unless the following day is going to be very busy, and I have to get up early, or take cats to the vet, I am at my most relaxed in the evening - so long as the phone doesn't keep ringing - but that's another story!

Do you have a favorite time of day, or day of the week? 🕰 🗓

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Either first thing in the morning or late in the evening, all depending on what my work schedule is and what I have planned for the day. As for favorite day of week...I'll go with Saturday. Although I usually run errands on Saturdays, I like knowing that I still have the day off on Sunday so there's no pressure that I HAVE to get all my chores done and I know I have some chill time coming up if I'm busy. The reason Sunday isn't my favorite even though I tend to relax the most on that day, is because of the dread of knowing I have to work on Monday.

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite time is morning when I am sitting, with several of the cats and Riley the dog all wanting on my lap while I drink my coffee. On the other hand my least favorite is the time from dinner until bedtime, I find that the most lonesome time of day, especially now that hubby is back in the hospital.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Saturday is probably my favorite day or Friday night - as for time it depends what's been going on that day or if I have something to worry about the next day but usually early evening after dinner when Carleton curls up in my lap while watching tv.

Last edited:

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love my quiet time in the morning with my first cup of coffee.Usually the pooches are still asleep as are several of the kitties....usually a few on the bench in front of the picture window watching the birds,which is what I enjoy as well.Gives me time to plan my day,figure out what's for dinner,what else needs to be done that day.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Been struggling w/ this one, mulling it over. Very late at night is my happy place, but feel appreciative of any time. Just being alive is a wonder.
I have to agree with that! Any time! Lol For me it is mostly whenever I can kick back with a pile of kitties and be here among all the TCS friends and furmily. Although I go many places on site and sometimes have a concern for someone here, I still find it my go to. Late night is usually when I can be here. I do love night skies and a beautiful sunrise is a time for peace in the world here. Any day or night is appreciated.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I’ve always been a night person but especially after having children; after their bedtime is my favorite and most relaxed part of the day. The days aren’t stressful in the same way they were when my kids were little; but I still need alone time to recharge before I even sleep.

The problem is now that they are bigger; DH is in bed before the kids! :lol: But its ok. Sometimes that means i get relaxed time with them and they talk about different things too. No school or chore pressure on them.