Question of the Day: Sunday, January 15

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning from Germany on this rainy, windy, April-like, January day!
I thought I'd just set a very short question today. The result is short but it took me a long time to set it down on paper (an Excel table) and copy it onto TCS.
Hopefully, you can understand my intentions.

The result is not perfect and I've an open ear for any suggestions to improve the wording. I wanted to add some pictures but .... I'm a slow worker!
Here is the result:
We are all looking after at least one cat, playing the role of carer, but

Question: What is your job title according to your age and the age of your cats?
Table0001.jpg

When you and your cat have similar biological ages you are siimply living together, learning from one another. So for three of my cats I am one of 4 senior residents living together but for my 4th cat I am a youth mentor - making use of my life experiences to help her.

How about you?

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, since our cats range from 8 to 11 years old, while Michele and me are pushing the upper limits of the 61-80 age span, I would say that we are a hybrid of Best Age influencer and Senior Residents Together.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think I'm smart enough to answer this question. :lol:

Best Agers Together? I'm not sure what that means.

Cats are 8, I'm 47.

Okay, I think I get it now! Yes, that's accurate. The cats and I are learning together and figuring out our place in this world and how to make the best life for ourselves.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As I have a few muffins, Batbat will be my kitty selection today.

So far, a Youth Hostel Worker! (I'm assuming that is what it means :) )

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning from Germany on this rainy, windy, April-like, January day!
I thought I'd just set a very short question today. The result is short but it took me a long time to set it down on paper (an Excel table) and copy it onto TCS.
Hopefully, you can understand my intentions.

The result is not perfect and I've an open ear for any suggestions to improve the wording. I wanted to add some pictures but .... I'm a slow worker!
Here is the result:
We are all looking after at least one cat, playing the role of carer, but

Question: What is your job title according to your age and the age of your cats?View attachment 441161

When you and your cat have similar biological ages you are siimply living together, learning from one another. So for three of my cats I am one of 4 senior residents living together but for my 4th cat I am a youth mentor - making use of my life experiences to help her.

How about you?
Youth Mentor and Best Agers Together