Question of The Day. Sunday December 26th

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Hello, welcome to the whoops I nearly forgot version of Sunday's QOTD.

:wave3:

Please excuse me for being late. This time of year is always so busy.

What do you have to get done before the end of the year?

I have to clean the house, go shopping, do a huge load of laundry, answer messages from students who want to reschedule this weeks lessons and potential new students who want to book lessons, send off New Year cards to family in Japan and make sure we have enough of all the essentials in case we get snowed in soon.

:dizzycat:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I would like to go into 2022 with a (fairly) clean house. (Although I plan to work in the kitchen in January, organizing cabinets, drawers, and shelves. Things got way out of control.)

A charged iPod, a charged Fitbit. Need to find my Skull Candy ear buds. Buy new walking shoes. A new attitude about being healthy as I have really, really fallen off the wagon in 2021. Ever since I fractured my tibia back in May, I've gotten very bad about walking and exercise in general. Common sense tells me the tibia is fine. My mind always says, "But what if it's not?" And I think it shows in the amount of headaches I've been dealing with.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's nothing that I HAVE to do - other than regular cleaning and tidying up post Christmas stuff. My goal this week is to REST. There are a few things I might like to do in terms of organizing things around the house and whatnot, but if I don't get to doing that, it's ok. I also want to get back to finishing my "get my life in order" schedule. That was last year's resolution...and it's still not done. :paperbag:
Now that the house is good and clean from all my Christmas prep, it's a good time to try and keep on top of it all. I also got a 15 day sample kit for skin care, and started it last night so I want to make sure I stay on top of that and get into a routine so I don't fall off the wagon on that either...we'll see how my skin turns out when it's done and if I will continue with that brand or not.
I do have some paperwork for work to get done......
Soooo, I guess the more I think about it, I do have a lot to get done before the new year....but it's all about self care and creating some routine and balance in my life...it will take some time and fine tuning, so I doubt it will be done and in place before the ball drops.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope that my son will be able to come over and do our Christmas. Other than that, I want to finish sewing the cat mats for the shelter, get all of my Christmas decorations put away and start on some stocking up of my freezer. I have been purposefully trying to use up COVID lockdown foods but very short now on soups and ready to eat foods.