Question Of The Day, Sunday, December 2, 2018

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
good morning! :wave3:

something simple for today's Question of the Day......

What are some of your favorite sandwiches?

i'll start!

i really like cold cuts sandwiches -- with ham, turkey, or bologna. and cheese with mustard sandwiches, too! :yummy: BLT's...:cloud9: grilled cheese, sometimes with ham or sliced tomato.

and in a category of it's own (for me) is peanut butter sandwiches. i like them with a little margarine spread on the bread, with jelly/jam, with sweet bread & butter pickle slices, with spicy or dill pickle slices, and with mayo and lettuce.

tomato and mayo sandwiches. fried spam sandwiches. :yummy: and fried egg sandwiches -- sometimes with bacon or cheese! :D

okay, now it's your turn!

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Deli Black Forest Ham and Swiss Cheese on some type of whole grain bread. I actually prefer mayo on it but I usually have a spicy brown mustard to cut down on fat. Very occasionally I want a grilled cheese and that is with some type of mild cheese that melts well on white bread.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been trying to become vegetarian, but still, some of my favorite sandwiches are meat-based like turkey, chicken salad (with grapes, the grapes are essential), and anything with bacon. One vegetarian sandwich I love is cucumber sandwiches with pumpernickel bread and a spread made with cream cheese and ranch dressing mix.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
If I’m eating out, it’s a Reuben sandwich. At home, it’s a PB&J with the ‘J’ being raspberry jam. I do love grilled cheese sandwiches but the closest I get to the traditional grilled cheese these days is melted cheddar on a bagel.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love sandwiches. I could probably live on them. Some of my favorites are

Grilled cheese. Sometimes with ham or tomato or bacon or a combo of those. ALWAYS well done. foxxycat foxxycat that sandwich was cooked perfectly IMO.

BLT
Club sandwich
Roast beef and horseradish cheddar on pumpernickel bread
Tomato sandwich with Hellmann's mayo.
Everything bagel with cream cheese, sliced tomato and thinly sliced red onion.
Peanut butter on soft white bread with raspberry jam
Sweet slice ham with imported swiss on wheat bread with mayo
Meatball sub with sharp provolone
Cheesesteak with provolone cheese, sauteed onions and jalapenos
The Thanksgiving leftover sandwich: turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce with mayo. I've made it with rye, pumpernickel and white breads- all good.