Question of The Day. Sunday 9th of January

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My usual tea and coffee I have year-round, but I also enjoy drinking what we call "winter warmers" in our house: hot apple tea or hot cranberry tea.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Probably hot cocoa. I'm not a huge fan of hot drinks, but hot cocoa is one of the few that I like.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok I looked that up and it sounds awesome! Do you use rose water or a special tea blend?
I use either rosewater or rose syrup, whichever I have on hand. It is amazing! It is also good with lavender syrup. A good Earl Grey, a bit of rose or lavender, a bit of vanilla, a touch of sugar, and some warmed half and half... Mmm!

I make Hobbit a decaf version with the lavender sometimes. He always wants to drink my tea, so I had to do something! I also make London fog cookies. Sometimes, I add rose or lavender to them.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like my morning coffee! In the afternoon or evening I might make a cup of tea. If it's in the evening I stick to herbal and caffeine free. I love mint tea! Black tea and lemon are also favorites. Chai is good of course. I'm guilty of buying a lot of tea flavors just to have whatever strikes my fancy. :lol:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I have coffee, wine and flavored seltzer year round. Red wine in the cold weather and white wine in teh warmer weather. When it gets cold I find myself having more decaf flavored teas....and bourbon. :lol: