Question of The Day. Sunday 9th of January

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
It's very cold here today and I've just made myself a cup of hot chai with extra ginger and a big dollop of honey.

What's your favourite drink for this time of year?

I like chai and tea and a glass of red wine every now and then. White wine is more of a summer drink, but red feels right in the winter.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In the winter, it's hot tea; Earl Grey on weekends and regular black tea the rest of the time. I drink it plain, except I use honey and lemon juice for a sore throat.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Coffee with milk and sugar. Or better yet, fancy winter flavors like chestnut praline or peppermint mocha. It's especially satisfying in the winter. I also like tea with honey and hot chocolate this time of year.

I drink water, both plain and flavored, all year.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What I drink doesn't really change much. I drink coffee in the morning (cream and sugar) and tea (black or with a touch of milk-depends on the type) and/or water throughout the day. I'll usually have some soda at supper, usually ginger ale, but I switch it up sometimes.
As a treat on a cold day I do like some hot chocolate. I actually have a carton of vanilla flavored almond milk that my co-worker was handing out. She bought a whole case but the family didn't like them. Anyway, I was thinking of making some hot chocolate with it. I think the nutty vanilla flavor would lend itself well to it.

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Coffee mostly but I also enjoy ginger tea. Now and again I like going to bed with a good book and a glass of gin and tonic.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eggnog.(non-alcohol) Love the stuff. Drink it plain, in coffee, in hot cocoa, anyway I can get it.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I drink my 2 cups of coffee in the morning year round.This time of year I drink a lot of hot tea,and I have several to choose from.I love vanilla chai,Zhenas green,well...I could go on.Not much of a hot chocolate person,though.Never have been.