Question of the Day, Sunday, 7th of June, 2020

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Way down south of Downunder the winters are cold and we can get snow in the extreme..icy roads and frozen puddles.
I hate the winter and the cold except on the weekends when you can go visit one of the pubs up in the hills and sit all afternoon in front of a roaring open fire. Only thing in winter I really enjoy.

(Just went to get some milk...7.30am here and its - 4 C )

Last edited:

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Northern Hemisphere, Deep South
I love the long days, the flowers, the warmth - I don't do well in cold. Being able to sit outside in the evening. Lighter traffic due to school being out (although that started early this year of course.) I love being able to wear shorts and t-shirt or a sundress. Right now I am sitting on my porch smelling the gardenias and listening to the cicadas and the a/c unit.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Summer here!

Beautiful sunsets, longer days, nice warmth after a long chilly winter, the chance to be able to wear cute outfits and summer dresses, hiking, thunderstorms.

Summer activities too, like visiting festivals, but that is obviously on hold :lol:

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't like the extreme heat and humidity any more than I like the extreme cold, but at least there are fewer clothes in the summer, I don't have to be bundled up like the Michelin Man, lol. Plus I can walk around the property, instead of falling through a foot of snow. And flowers, and color. . .