Question of The Day. Sunday 5th of September.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Good morning.

Do you have any good luck charms? Any lucky pieces of clothing or jewelry that you wear when you need luck on your side? Or do you have any little rituals that you have to do if you need good luck?

I have a couple of good luck charms that I bought at a Shinto Shrine. It's supposed to be good luck if you buy them as soon after January the 1st at possible. You have to keep them for a year and then take them back to a shrine the following year so they can be burnt and carry all the extinguished good luck/accumulated bad luck away.

I have one that looks like this for good health, and a smaller one that I keep in my wallet. It's supposed to attract wealth. I don't think it's working....

1630829172011.png

What about you?

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a couple of little items:

- Connemara Stone that I got when I was in Ireland
- My late grandmother's Eternity Ring
- My little pendant of St Francis that I got when I visited the Vatican

I would say they give more comfort than good luck, but nevertheless I would consider them my special lucky trinkets.

I also have a Calico kitty, they are lucky too right? :lol:

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't believe in luck per se, but I do think items can give you comfort, which will make you more confidence and will make you succeed more easily. I have 3 rings, from the 3 generations before me that I usually wear. I like the idea of honouring my grandma that way. I also have a couple of necklaces, specifically one that has a ball with a little bell inside. My mum wore it as an accessory during her pregnancy, so it'd ring if I kicked. I think it's nice to feel like the circle is round now, and it's something I had with me even before birth