Question Of The Day, Sunday, 3/31/19

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning! :hellocomputer:

it seems that spring has truly sprung here! :yess: I'm now looking forward to seeing the flowers start blooming.

So for today's Question of the Day ......

What is your favorite flower?

I'll start!

there are many flowers that I like, but I think my favorite would be daffodils. :redheartpump: I've loved them since I was a kid. I love all the different bloom types of them, too.

How about you?

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, I can't believe we're at the end of March already. It seems like New Year's wasn't all that long ago!

My favorite flower? Lilacs. The scent is simply intoxicating. We have a couple lilac bushes at the end of the house. When they're in bloom, I'll open the windows and let the scent flow through the house. Sometimes, I can smell them in the kitchen.

My favorite flower? Carnations. I love the spicy scent of carnations. Rick buys me carnations every so often....just because. Red, white, and pink.

I couldn't chose between the two.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite flower would be the clematis. We have one that bears small, deep purple, bell-shaped blossoms all summer and into early fall. I also like Echinacea, or coneflowers, if you prefer. We have them in light purple and in yellow, and we will probably add some more this year.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a huge, huge fan of day lilys. They are perenniel, come in a big variety of colors, bloom for long periods of time and
require almost no care except dividing every few years.

Last edited:

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Roses and daffodils. When we lived in Atlanta, I loved gardenias. When they and the jasmine bloomed, I also opened the house to let the fragrance waft through. Heavenly. :cloud9:

marmoset

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My favorite flower is the tiger lily. I realize they are not well-loved- orange and spotty and of course toxic to cats!- but when I was a little girl we had them growing all over the neighborhood and along the edges of the woods and I used to pick them for my mom. I'll always have fond memories of them.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't pick a favorite from this list as I love them all for different reasons.
Lilac, forget me not, lily of the valley, black eyed susan. And I know there are way more on my "favorite list", but those four just speak to me.