Question of the Day, Sunday, 27th September, 2020

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello, Hello and Happy Sunday!!

Easy one today

What are some of your favorite appetizers, or dips, etc?

Mine are Buffalo chicken dip, artichoke appetizer, chicken dip made with cream cheese and red and yellow peppers

What are some of yours?

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
My GF makes buffalo chicken dip that is TDF.....it's just decadent. She used to make it for department lunches at work and, honestly, I'd put spoonsful of that stuff on my plate and just eat it as is. No dippers, just the dip. She gave me her recipe, but I can't seem to make it the way she does.

I love Ina Garten's Pan Fried Onion Dip, but I use much less sour cream and cream cheese than she does with no sacrifice in flavor at all. I'll take a really good spinach artichoke dip, too. And a Vidalia Onion Cheese Dip. Hot crab dip. Can you tell I love dips? With crackers and veggies.

Marinated mozzarella cubes, pizza poppers (little yeast rolls with pepperoni and mozz and dipped in pizza sauce), stuffed 'shrooms. When we had Card Night with another couple, I used to make all kinds of appetizers and that was supper for all of us. We really enjoyed that.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't eaten an appetizer or dip in years but when I did, I loved mozzarella sticks, crabmeat hors d'oeuvres (mom makes them), and sour cream and onion dip.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Calamari with garlic mayonnaise is my favourite, but I also love dough balls with garlic dip and prawn crackers when I'm getting a Chinese takeaway. And of course, the classic restaurant bread and butter!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't eat snacks, but I like a plate of appetizers for lunch or dinner. Fried breaded cheese sticks, fried breaded veggies, jalapeno poppers, nachos with salsa or cheese sauce, artichoke dip, any spicy dip, spring rolls with sweet and sour sauce, mushrooms either breaded or not, french fries.