Question of The Day. Sunday 22nd of August.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
One husband, 2 kids, one cat with me here. I would add to our fur family; but I don't think that's fair to Mooch since she can't move like she used to.

I used to say I wanted 6 cats and 2 dogs. DH was never in agreement. :lol: Now I'd love 2 cats and 2 dogs. I want a pair of golden retrievers and DS really wants an orange kitten. Maybe someday! But they deffinitely need to come in pairs. :agree:

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just me and my 3 cats and puppy. I've never been in a relationship, so I've never lived with a partner. I had a roommate when I lived in an apartment 8 years ago, who was and still is, one of my good friends, but she abandoned me to move in with her now husband. ;)

allmykitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Myself with seven cats; upstairs, youngest son and his cat (though he did get a job an hour away, so he may evenually move there rather than continue to commute). Across the street is my middle son, who has two cats, and comes over to do laundry (he bought the house, doesn't have his own washer/dryer and buys all the laundry supplies for us both).

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just me and my 4 Cats, and 2 "not my Cat" rescues that I'm trying to find homes or shelter placement for. My parents are supposed to be moving here, but that's been "supposed to" for the past 8 years.

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I live with my parents and little brother. I have no plans to move out as of yet, since I like not having to pay living expenses 😅
And the cats of course, they really do add a lot to the household 😊